1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

yes very truth .. I have pre order the camo after i missed out the black version two times because I wash't sure i really want it and also waiting for the 89 batmobile as well but I still don't have any idea to how to display them.

I am holding or was the 89 batmobile hw. Just thinking do I want that also. Yet I don't own one bat man 1/6.

I am holding or was the 89 batmobile hw. Just thinking do I want that also. Yet I don't own one bat man 1/6.

Honestly I can say that the Batmobiles can be stand alone pieces. You don't need Batman there to feel its presence. The Batpod however is different because of how exposed it is compared to the Tumbler. The Batpod is cool but would need Batman or Catwoman to make it stand out more

Honestly I can say that the Batmobiles can be stand alone pieces. You don't need Batman there to feel its presence. The Batpod however is different because of how exposed it is compared to the Tumbler. The Batpod is cool but would need Batman or Catwoman to make it stand out more

I have the batpod driver. Commander Neyo

It's very hard, cause the size. I have the 89 batmobile on PO too... my girlfriend will kill me when she know/see the 2 cars :panic:
I'm seriously thinking to nail them on the roof :monkey4

I think most of us have the tumbler in box while figuring out where to put it on display. LOL on nailing them on the roof :rotfl

Anyway, my plan is to have a 7-foot long, 22-inch deep shelf customized, and have it placed over my sofa in my studio, which is against the wall. It's like having an overhead shelf that would fit both the tumbler and the 89 batmobile :yess:

I think most of us have the tumbler in box while figuring out where to put it on display. LOL on nailing them on the roof :rotfl

Anyway, my plan is to have a 7-foot long, 22-inch deep shelf customized, and have it placed over my sofa in my studio, which is against the wall. It's like having an overhead shelf that would fit both the tumbler and the 89 batmobile :yess:

It's a very nice idea, but I don't have a studio. I have a room for mi pc and my collection, but it's a small room. so i'm thinking how to put those 2 beast, without actualy have to sit on them.
I have a couple of ideas, but I need money, and all those PO are keeping me to doing it :p

Got my replacement back from SS...It's perfect with no broken/missing pieces :yess: Also picked up my display case...now I just need a lighting solution...any ideas fellow freaks?? I could use some suggestions

2012-10-24_12-48-58_HDR.jpg

yes, stripe leds, that's a nice solution

you got something under to support the weight of the tumbler. saw this video that explains the issue

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2uogEUnuM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2uogEUnuM[/ame]

do you have something under the tumbler to support its weight?

Thanks guys...anyone have a preference between the DIY LED strips or the Dioder strips from IKEA?

Not the Dioders anymore. Ikea changed the temperature of all their LED lighting. Everything is warm instead of cool now.

Warm = Yellow = :moon

If you don't want to DIY, you may checkout ledlightingkit.com. I haven't ordered any yet but I have heard very good things about them on this forum. Just be careful what you order as most are available either warm or cool.

Last edited:
Back