1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Why not have him climbing put of the tumbler as in some of the promo pics?

Thought about it but I like the look of the closed cockpit. Thanks for the feedback though. :hi5:

Will the tumbler not fit where the books are now? Leave the other spot for the smaller Batpod and you may only need one more book if at all ;)

:borg

Geil is on to something :panic:

My only concern that low would be the 4 year old.

Case might be needed if I place it on the longer dresser.

Still though, great idea, especially since I also ordered the Batpod.

Geil, there's a reason why you are master of Tumbler displays. :bow

Very awesome, I like the set up very much!

:hi5:

Lol I knew you had a Batpod coming!! I was sure of it lol
Something else that keeps popping in my head is to somehow recreate the roof jumping scene from BB especially seeing your arrangement almost like the taller cabinet is a roof and the lower being the highway it jumps onto

Lol I knew you had a Batpod coming!! I was sure of it lol
Something else that keeps popping in my head is to somehow recreate the roof jumping scene from BB especially seeing your arrangement almost like the taller cabinet is a roof and the lower being the highway it jumps onto

:lol :lol

Great diorama idea!

Crap, now I need to go and purchase roofing material and highway asphalt to convert my 2 dressers into a diorama. :slap

My wife will not like Geil. :lol

I have three Marvel books displayed under Batman posters, doesn't really go :lol

I only own one Batman book, The Art and Making.

So I need 2 more Batman books plus the one I have to go under there.

Definitely get the Batmobile book. It is pretty spectacular :hi5:

I'm not selling any cases. I'm not looking for a quick buck, don't need the cash. This thread has people excited over a $500.00 plus item and they are throwing money like crazy to get a nice setup. I am being helpful cause most people on the board are not experienced with building stuff like this, obviously by the prices I see.

The intent was to help these guys not spend more than they should as a "impulse buy". Though I would say it is convenient this service for cases jumped up when the tumbler launched.

By your reaction, I am sorry to say you must be really overcharging folks.
That's your decision to stop selling cases, if folks want to buy from you I say go for it.

Some people don't understand business / people's times. Everything has a cost. Ordering, picking up, transporting, tools, knowledge. In a lot of professions, the raw materials only make up a fraction of the cost and thats how it should be. You pay for the quality, history and investment others have provided so you can get a finished product. Thats why I buy Hoy Toys, Swiss watches and other items of value which are worth a lot more than their component parts.

Some people don't understand business / people's times. Everything has a cost. Ordering, picking up, transporting, tools, knowledge. In a lot of professions, the raw materials only make up a fraction of the cost and thats how it should be. You pay for the quality, history and investment others have provided so you can get a finished product. Thats why I buy Hoy Toys, Swiss watches and other items of value which are worth a lot more than their component parts.

Not bad for 1st post :clap

Its funny you hit it right on the head. I used to work on computer, still do at times. I do not come cheap (it has to do with me not wishing to work on them anymore). People ***** all the time about my price and I just give them the HMM. In the long run they pay for low end work and then pay me to fix it. Same goes with my cooking. My only @tich with HT is the no numbering of the items. I did get over it.

People just don't understand what goes into making something like this. I was on the fence in ordering it. It's not that I gave in. I have left over funds this year and thought ok. Buy it (Commander Ganch was the last item I was waiting on, will be here on the 4th). I have heard good and bad thing about this item. But that can be said with anything.

I have said this before and I will say it again. I play with my toys (yes I am a 48 year old man) I don't care what the cost is. I know the everything I have gotten from SSC and Hot Toys I have been very happy with and when this comes. You know Rex and Vader will be behind the wheel of this bad boy.

Miss leading it's not a prop it's a high end toy. This was a working prop.

Regardless of price. High end toy? this breaks when you look at it. Seriously, it does. Toys are designed to be robust.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

real
Reported why? what's exactly a prop model?

PS: My Tumbler is already on Miami, that means it'll be on Chile next week :yess:

A movie prop is anything that is used in a movie. To call this a model prop would mean the people who made the car(it's it's a real car) would have had to make it. Also why there can be more then one each would not look like the hero prop. What it looks like is the seller is trying to cash in on the property craze.

Regardless of price. High end toy? this breaks when you look at it. Seriously, it does. Toys are designed to be robust.

Not all. Last time I made BBQ sauce. I took HT'S in value of over $1500 and had them hugging a bottle of JW Gold.

But you're right that they should hold up.

What are you place musical chairs with your Tumbler Jyecat???? :dunno It keeps moving from dresser to dresser :lol

very lovely room. love the batman posters and figures. congrats

What are you place musical chairs with your Tumbler Jyecat???? :dunno It keeps moving from dresser to dresser :lol

I can't make up my mind.

I feel like my wife at a shoe store. :rotfl

I can't make up my mind.

I feel like my wife at a shoe store. :rotfl

Oh we all know how that is , don't we , that's why when she wants shoes , i make sure we go somewhere next to a Man Store so i can pass the time :lol

Back