1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Mine was supposed to be here on the 28th, and because of a hurricane it's sitting somewheres with fedex. My luck it's floating down a street

Just called an acrylic display case manufacturer in Ohio...they said it would be about $300 just to ship it!! What's crazier is that the lady said that she had just got off the phone with someone from California wanting a custom case with the same dimensions! I told her that I bet it was for the same item, and she said it was for some Batman thingy lol

I'm also looking for this kind of case. Just wrote an email to a German shop. It is about 180€ ship included for this size : width: **84cm
depth: **59cm
height: *37,5cm

What size would you take for this Batmobile Case ? I just added 10cm to every measurement...

I'm also looking for this kind of case. Just wrote an email to a German shop. It is about 180€ ship included for this size : width: **84cm
depth: **59cm
height: *37,5cm

What size would you take for this Batmobile Case ? I just added 10cm to every measurement...

My case will be 36" long by 25"wide by 15" high

Will be making the last (well the last before the last payment before shipping) of War Monger (Everything below is now paid but the last payment). Loki went bye Bye, I said only one PF a year. Guess this is my PF for 2013. Order Placed. I would have went with the cambo one but wanted the big gun. I heard it was not on it.

Hey guys, when is the second wave from Sideshow coming out?

I know it's a bit off subject but...

Has anyone else seen this! It goes on sale tomorrow @Mondonews twitter page. I want onebut dont have a twitter account. This would be an awesome add on to someone's Batman collection.*

58753B0C-BBEB-4314-9395-0B93E75B26A2-12212-00000D7CBFA5AC54.jpg

Here's a link if your are intrested.

https://m.superherohype.com/features/...er-the-batcave

Damn. Sold out.

Stunning piece...... Mine came perfect no issues. (Thank goodness...)
Really feel bad for those that got broken pieces, this was a childlike moment opening it! Had to rough if something was broken.
It is big. Think of how big you think it is........ bigger.

1e85dac2.jpg

a5467374.jpg

ac7c0040.jpg

9fd7ce39.jpg

9aaf793b.jpg

cdccfde6.jpg

Tony is Jeeeeeaaaalous!!!!!:lol

bcbfe10f.jpg

Yorkshire Dog Scale
bb9c9e73.jpg

Last edited:

Just called an acrylic display case manufacturer in Ohio...they said it would be about $300 just to ship it!! What's crazier is that the lady said that she had just got off the phone with someone from California wanting a custom case with the same dimensions! I told her that I bet it was for the same item, and she said it was for some Batman thingy lol

I e-mailed a company in Anaheim and received the following estimate:

Black base as acrylic 2"h with 1/4" thickness will be $230.00/ea OR 3/16"t will be $187.00/ea.

Dimensions: W34" x D24" x H14"

I'm planning on checking them out tomorrow to see their products.

Guys, sometime happened to you, when buying stuffs from ebay, that you buy something... paypal takes money from your credit card right?... then , a few days later, the money comes back to your credit card as if it was never taken, and there is no record of the buy you did on your credit card trafic?

The seller from eBay already sent the Tumbler to Miami, but, the money is back on my credit card. maybe an internet issue? I'm not sure about it, I called today to my bank, and they confirmed the fact that the credit on my credit card is like if I never bought the Tumbler... just weird..

That was my favorite scene from the Nolan trilogy.

When BW ran into Stark and a giant cute dog while unwrapping the Batmobile from weird plastic around the wheels.

I e-mailed a company in Anaheim and received the following estimate:

Black base as acrylic 2"h with 1/4" thickness will be $230.00/ea OR 3/16"t will be $187.00/ea.

Dimensions: W34" x D24" x H14"

I'm planning on checking them out tomorrow to see their products.

Please keep me posted as to what you find out...Im getting a quote from a company in Costa Mesa tomorrow :)

hokietwo is missing the same flap as, Butters. At the right rear wheel.

Don't think so... it's rectangular with two piston rods right next to the tyre wall. There's two holes showing on yours where it normally connects to. It's a static piece. Right next to the big square box area that looks like an intake.

Batmobile_side.jpg

Don't think so... it's rectangular with two piston rods right next to the tyre wall. There's two holes showing on yours where it normally connects to. It's a static piece. Right next to the big square box area that looks like an intake.

Batmobile_side.jpg

I have them. They are are in plastic containers embedded within the foam shell. Just need to put them on WHEW!

Got mine finally at 7:30 tonight. Opened the the outer box. Inner box looked fine. Didn't have anymore time. Had to come to work.

Batmobile_side.jpg

Btw...it looks great with the back black rim... I'll paint mine when it arrives

Back