"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this.

DVD Features/Details:

• An exclusive 2-minute sneak peak of THE DARK KNIGHT!
  • Batman' Branded 128MB Flash Drive including 18 images from THE DARK KNIGHT
  • Movie Cash Ticket to see THE DARK KNIGHT in theatres
  • 5 Collectible BATMAN BEGINS postcards!
  • BATMAN BEGINS Key Art Lenticular!
BluRay Features/Details:

• Exclusive Bonus: THE DARK KNIGHT Prologue - The First 6 minutes of the Film!
  • An Exclusive 32-page Booklet featuring Script Pages, Storyboards and Film Stills from THE DARK KNIGHT Prologue
  • 16-page DC Comic Book Adaption of THE DARK KNIGHT Prologue
  • Movie Cash Ticket to see THE DARK KNIGHT in theatres!
  • 5 Collectible BATMAN BEGINS postcards!
  • BATMAN BEGINS Key Art Lenticular!

The lenticular is the same, but a couple of the postcards are different.

Why oh why doesn't the BR come with the lithograph!!?? UGH! COME ON BEST BUY!!!

As an image fan, the 128MB Flash Drive with photos is tempting too, but odds are they're the same press images I already have and in High Res. Maybe just keep a sharp eye on eBay for the lenticular.

Does anybody know if the movie money is included with the BB regular edition Blu-Ray?

As an image fan, the 128MB Flash Drive with photos is tempting too, but odds are they're the same press images I already have and in High Res. Maybe just keep a sharp eye on eBay for the lenticular.

captain_jack_sparrow.jpg

And, I doubt the regular has movie cash, Kabuk.

Does anybody know if the movie money is included with the BB regular edition Blu-Ray?

that dinky 3 dollar movie bucks? I think so.

I got my free ticket at kmart. I'll be sneaking in some of this candy into the theater as well :D.

Just got finished watching Begins on Blu. It may be the 2000th time I've watched it and it never gets old. The prolouge is a stunner in HD. FYI on anyone buying the gift set that includes the $7.50 in movie cash. The movie cash is NOT good at AMC theaters, which sucks because it's what's around me here in Atlanta.

Just got finished watching Begins on Blu. It may be the 2000th time I've watched it and it never gets old. The prolouge is a stunner in HD. FYI on anyone buying the gift set that includes the $7.50 in movie cash. The movie cash is NOT good at AMC theaters, which sucks because it's what's around me here in Atlanta.

Thanks for the heads up man! I can't wait to watch the prologue in HD. I'll definitely use my movie cash at the Cinemark then when I go for a repeat viewing.

Glad you got it, wof. :)

It might work at Atlantic Station Woff, isn't that a Regal or something?

It might work at Atlantic Station Woff, isn't that a Regal or something?

Yeah, but that place is already a zoo. I can't imagine what it would be like for this. Plus it's about 40 minutes away from me.

Scubasteve, I can't believe I found it. I went out of town for the week to Spartanburg, SC to visit the inlaws and we decided to rent a movie on Thursday and what do you know. The po dunk Blockbuster in Spartanburg had it out already. Unfortunately I had to wait until I got home today to watch it.

I may have to watch it again tonight. I haven't seen it in over a week. :lol

I'll watch BB next week. Gotham Knight this week. Can't OD just before TDK. ODing on a series can ruin the newest one.

I'm already dead set, I'm booking back to back showings, I know I'm walking out of the theated needing to see it again, 5 straight hours of TDK awesomeness. I may see this movie more times in the theater than any Star Wars. The most times I've ever gone to see the same movie is 3, I could see myself seeing this one half a dozen times. There's a certain type of film and story that just really attracts where I'm at in life, and this movie promises to be the most satisfying entertainment experience I've had in a long time, I'm going to crave it and when I'm not seeing it I'll have withdrawals.

Yep, this Film will be a TRUE Historic Pop Culture Event of the likes we haven't seen in quite some time. I'm Talking Big time here.

The IMAX showings alone will break all previous records.

Nick from CHUD (who's judgment I tend to trust) has a good new review up:
https://chud.com/articles/articles/15382/1/REVIEW-THE-DARK-KNIGHT-NICK039S-TAKE/Page1.html

Here's a snippet:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Probably the most level-headed review yet. I'm starting to be leary of the film's length now, though. That has been a criticism of many reviews, so there's probably something to that nit. Still, I can't wait.

I like to use reviewers as reference points, but I've yet to find one whose views convey my own. I've heard of a lot of movies being criticized as too long, like LOTR, but for me, if I'm drawn into the story enough, even the longest film seems to fly by. I have a hunch at the end of TDK, I'll be begging for more story and won't feel like it went on too long.

One thing about movie reviewers that do it professionally, is illustrated by the review Irish posted.

These professional reviewers pick apart movies down to levels sometimes that as a fanboy, you never pick up on. As a piece of film, yes, certain scenes may be unnecessary to the overall film and in a review from a pro, that'll be marked as a negative, and sometimes even casual viewers will agree. However, sometimes you just see it and if you're a big enough fan, you eat up even the unnecessary stuff because it gives you more of the things you like.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I like to use reviewers as reference points, but I've yet to find one whose views convey my own. I've heard of a lot of movies being criticized as too long, like LOTR, but for me, if I'm drawn into the story enough, even the longest film seems to fly by. I have a hunch at the end of TDK, I'll be begging for more story and won't feel like it went on too long.

One thing about movie reviewers that do it professionally, is illustrated by the review Irish posted.

These professional reviewers pick apart movies down to levels sometimes that as a fanboy, you never pick up on. As a piece of film, yes, certain scenes may be unnecessary to the overall film and in a review from a pro, that'll be marked as a negative, and sometimes even casual viewers will agree. However, sometimes you just see it and if you're a big enough fan, you eat up even the unnecessary stuff because it gives you more of the things you like.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lecture :lecture :lecture

:banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back