"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sellers on ebay already have the MM Scarecrow, and the new Batmans (Batmen).

I think the Begins Batman looks a lot better than the TDK version...

Hmmm...

https://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=masters+scarecrow&category0=

The new face of fear.
wave2.jpg

horrible. Something tells me wave 1 joker is gonna be sought after.

Same face, different paint. Lips not as sloppy (no red line) and the forehead lines more prominent. Makes it look like the "Here we Go!" face.

Going to watch BB on HD-DVD now in anticipation of tomorrow's Gotham Knight release. Is it worth getting this on Blu-Ray ya think?

I've heard aside for the 6 minute prologue, the Blu-Ray is IDENTICAL to the HD-DVD. However, since I don't own the HD-DVD, or the standard DVD for that matter, I preordered the Limited Edition Blu-Ray set, and I'm expecting it to arrive from Amazon in a couple of days.

Thanks for that, Paul! GREAT article, spoilers abound.. but very astute in it's writing and touching in a way. My favorite bit...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Same face, different paint. Lips not as sloppy (no red line) and the forehead lines more prominent. Makes it look like the "Here we Go!" face.

Yeah, I knew that. But from what some have said, they gave him a more friendly look for the kids, because he came off to menacing. IMo, the forehead lines look pretty bad. They should have taken notes from DAs custom.

Quick question. Is the character Katie Holmes played in BB returning, played by another actress?

Or is it a new character altogether?

Quick question. Is the character Katie Holmes played in BB returning, played by another actress?

Or is it a new character altogether?

It's the same character, Rachel Dawes, played by a new actress Maggie Gyllenhal.

Thanks for that, Paul! GREAT article, spoilers abound.. but very astute in it's writing and touching in a way. My favorite bit...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, totally dug this piece, glad you enjoyed it.

Reposting this for those who missed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back