"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this one:

thedarkknightpostercoripa3.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

And people think Nicholson's version can't be topped. That poster image alone is better than Jack's whole performance.

And people think Nicholson's version can't be topped. That poster image alone is better than Jack's whole performance.

:lol:lol Nicholson's Joker was so over the top, that I want to puke. Seems they took the Joker from B:TAS and made him darker, which I think is great. The trailer was great, can't wait for the flick. 5 hours until the clip for IMAX :chew:chew:chew

Oh yeah definitely! Some people care more for the look to be intact (bleached white skin, green hair, no scar), but for me it's the personality.

Some people associate certain characters with a particular actor. Bond will always be Connery to me. Batman was Keaton (that is until Bale).

Ledger seems poised to be the actor you will always associate with the Joker.

This movie can't come out soon enough!

Last edited:
I really can't wait to see this film.... I've been amped up about it since the Joker card popped up in Begins. It looks like it is going to be amazing... I knew Ledger could pull it off. :rock

So yeah, traveled an hour to see the movie at an imax with friends. I didn't care too much for the movie, but the Dark Knight trailer was worth the price. I really hope that they put it up on the PSN or XBOX marketplace so we can watch it in HD, because it looked amazing a the theater.

So I just found out that techically two trailers just came out. There was the scene at the IMAX, and an actualy trailer with loads of different stuff. I guess it's the regular trailer coming out on Sunday. I'm not sure if the IMAX scene is ever going to go online.

So I just found out that techically two trailers just came out. There was the scene at the IMAX, and an actualy trailer with loads of different stuff. I guess it's the regular trailer coming out on Sunday. I'm not sure if the IMAX scene is ever going to go online.

Yeah, saw them both and I got chills, especially in the IMAX preview. I think Spider-Man 2 is the greatest comic book super-hero movie ever made but after seeing these previews The Dark Knight might take the title.

I just can't wait.

Yeah, saw them both and I got chills, especially in the IMAX preview. I think Spider-Man 2 is the greatest comic book super-hero movie ever made but after seeing these previews The Dark Knight might take the title.

I just can't wait.

Begins was always the best because Nolan knows the number one rule of comic books and comic based movies, you DON'T KILL OFF YOUR VILLAINS! He didn't kill off Scarecrow where as they killed off Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Harry, Venom-maybe. And it's not like in X-Men were Cyclops was off screen, Jean can come back and the Prof has an Identical (non comic based I think) twin. Even then X3 killed their fair share. So for me Begins was always number 1 once I saw it and I can't wait to see if Knight can replace it.

PS- it probably will.

Begins was always the best because Nolan knows the number one rule of comic books and comic based movies, you DON'T KILL OFF YOUR VILLAINS! He didn't kill off Scarecrow where as they killed off Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Harry, Venom-maybe. And it's not like in X-Men were Cyclops was off screen, Jean can come back and the Prof has an Identical (non comic based I think) twin. Even then X3 killed their fair share. So for me Begins was always number 1 once I saw it and I can't wait to see if Knight can replace it.

PS- it probably will.
dont forget the fact that BB isnt filled with cheesy, lame ass, eye rolling oneliners. and has an actor who can play batman and bruce wayne as two entirely different entities. and there's no unneccessary gadgets like bat-skates or the bat credit card.

ps- i hope this series doesnt take a wrong turn somewhere down the line.

Saw the regular trailer - the IMAX times just weren't convenient for me. I think Ledger has the voice and laugh down. I was already really looking forward to it so this didn't increase my anticipation. But I would really like to see the trailer again...soon.

In less than two hours I will be sitting at IMAX watching I am Legend. To be honest, I'm more excited to see this trailer than the movie. :rock :rock :rock

dont forget the fact that BB isnt filled with cheesy, lame ass, eye rolling oneliners. and has an actor who can play batman and bruce wayne as two entirely different entities. and there's no unneccessary gadgets like bat-skates or the bat credit card.

ps- i hope this series doesnt take a wrong turn somewhere down the line.

Plus BB has a real grounding in science. The memory cloth is plausable, the tumbler really did work on set as a fully functional vehicle. Even the suit worked, and wasn't rubber. I hope we get an explaination as to why the suit changed though.

Plus BB has a real grounding in science. The memory cloth is plausable, the tumbler really did work on set as a fully functional vehicle. Even the suit worked, and wasn't rubber. I hope we get an explaination as to why the suit changed though.
lucius fox is constantly making improvements?

Except Fox is now the head of Wayne Enterprises... but I could buy that. Basically what I mean is Id like to see just a quick scene with the intro of the new suit, a reason for it, and an explanation of what looks to be a body glove with the armor fastened to it. Same goes for the Bat-pod. I like explanations in my sequel movies :lol

Except Fox is now the head of Wayne Enterprises... but I could buy that. Basically what I mean is Id like to see just a quick scene with the intro of the new suit, a reason for it, and an explanation of what looks to be a body glove with the armor fastened to it. Same goes for the Bat-pod. I like explanations in my sequel movies :lol
im sure they'll introduce the batpod. dont know about the suit though. but they might.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back