"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the trailer gets put up soon (officially).

damnit!!! they pulled the trailer already.:monkey2:monkey2

as for heath ledger getting a nomination. it wont happen. they only give those things to people who cant act, like george clooney.

damnit!!! they pulled the trailer already.:monkey2:monkey2

as for heath ledger getting a nomination. it wont happen. they only give those things to people who cant act, like george clooney.

Well wasn't he nominated for Brokeback Mountain? Never saw it, but the clips I saw, his accent was totally unbelievable. Lets just hope the Academy wises up for the Joker.

The only question: Best Actor or Best Supporting Actor?

Do youhave to have a mac or quicktime pro to view in HD? Because I don't own a mac and I'm too lazy to download quicktime pro

Oh no! The Virals are back! :eek: No rest for me I guess.

From whats been said, just the trailer. Virals won't be back till '08. But you never know. ;)

"lets put a smile on that face".

Last edited:
Photo_121307_002.jpg

Best poster yet

Saw IaL yesterday with the 7-minute footage. Looks good, and IaL was good as well.

Wow! That was awesome!(what little I saw) :lol
Heath looks great! The scene I was at is in the trailer. The stunt I saw was in the trailer. Everything looks so good!! I want to cry....with happiness and fear!

EDIT: Oh, and in case you didn't now that scene with the marching cops and then with them scrambling away from something was the scene I watched them film while in Chicago over summer.

Last edited:
POSSIBLE SPOILER

I don't think Gordon dies, but maybe another "elected" official in the cast. If you heard about any of the clips shown at Wizard World Chicago, I think that it is another person.

Can't wait for Hot Toys or anyone for that matter to do a Joker!!!:chew

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!!!!

I can confirm it's not Gordon. :) I was there at the scene, MUAHAHAHAH! (evil Joker laugh):D

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!!!!

I can confirm it's not Gordon. :) I was there at the scene, MUAHAHAHAH! (evil Joker laugh):D
now you spoiled it for me.:monkey2 J/K Are you talking about the part of the trailer when hes talking to the "commissioner"? cuz i thought gordon isnt a commissioner yet in this film.

now you spoiled it for me.:monkey2 J/K Are you talking about the part of the trailer when hes talking to the "commissioner"? cuz i thought gordon isnt a commissioner yet in this film.

Well Gordon has to become Commissioner Soon. I can't imagine the entire series will be 'early' Batman. He at need to be Comissioner at the end of Dark Knight or start of Batman 3.

Why so serious?! No, I was at the scene where the cops are marching and then scrambling away from something in front of Wayne Tower. I watched them film the entire scene all weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back