"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found Mattel's BB Batman and Scarecrow figures today (no chase :(). Only probablem is I noticed the Batman has two of the same arm gauntlet after I left the store (so one is one correctly and the other showing the underside's cross pattern). I haven't opened him yet, so I'll probably go back and swap him out tonight for a corrected on.

Rented Gotham Knight, will be watching that soon as well!

Found Mattel's BB Batman and Scarecrow figures today (no chase :(). Only probablem is I noticed the Batman has two of the same arm gauntlet after I left the store (so one is one correctly and the other showing the underside's cross pattern). I haven't opened him yet, so I'll probably go back and swap him out tonight for a corrected on.

Rented Gotham Knight, will be watching that soon as well!

Where did you find the new wave, BM?

Wal-mart. I'm going back to exchage the bum Batman, so if you want me to get you a Scarecrow or BB Batman, PM me within the hour!

Batman bum:lol
Nah, I'm good for now. I'll wait out and see if my Walmarts got them in. Thanks for the heads up and your offer to help me out. You rocK!:rock

Batman bum:lol
Nah, I'm good for now. I'll wait out and see if my Walmarts got them in. Thanks for the heads up and your offer to help me out. You rocK!:rock

No problem.

But here is my "bum" Batman:

dsc00349pi2.jpg

He has two of the same guanlet. The "cross" on the left arm is supposed to be on the underside (like the right arm). But I've heard the figures have them on backward so the "correct" right arm is actually an error. Either way, I couldn't do a swap like a corrected figure because there is two of the same gauntlet.

If anyone wants it though, cost + shipping. Otherwise it is going back soon.

I hope that's just a mishap and not common to the production run, that would blow. I have some old Playmates Star Trek figures that for yeas I couldn't figure out why the legs were goofy then when I got a sharper eye I noticed they had 2 of the same leg.

One would think, but WB seems strange with their merchandising choices at times.

Did they make a comic adaptation of Begins? If they did, I'd hope for one of TDK, it'd be cool to see comic art renderings of it.

I can confirm that they did …I have it right here. :D
Hope to see one for TDK as well.

I have three hard covers book from Begins, so I hope they make some more books from TDK too. :cool:

Wal-mart. I'm going back to exchage the bum Batman, so if you want me to get you a Scarecrow or BB Batman, PM me within the hour!

What, no jokers?

Wonder whats going down in Chi and Ny tonight?

Update on the MM figures. I picked up some more BB figures to help out people from various boards that asked for help and all of them were "correct" guantlets. They are just on the wrong arms so they are upsidedown with the cross are showing up. They all are like this and the one I got earlier was just a factory error.

And yeah, no Jokers. Scalpers passed over the new figures for him :rolleyes:

But I've already got two being painted by Les and Josh, so I'm good :D

It's the same character, Rachel Dawes, played by a new actress Maggie Gyllenhal.

Thanks. IMO, they should of just made it a new character...

Off-topic. Does anyone have pictures of the 1/4 scale busts Hot Toys is doing of Batman and the Joker?

Thanks. :)

Thanks. IMO, they should of just made it a new character...

Off-topic. Does anyone have pictures of the 1/4 scale busts Hot Toys is doing of Batman and the Joker?

Thanks. :)

Here you go.

Hot Toys Collectible Bust Series - HTB03
- The Dark Knight - 1/4th Batman collectible bust (Original Costume)

l This collectible bust captures Batman in the approximately 1/4th scale in fine sculpture
l The plastic bust stands approximate 9.5 inches tall
l supported by a stand featuring The Dark Knight logo
l special feature: allows limited head movement

{Release date: End JUNE – Early JULY, 2008}

TM & © DC COMICS.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s08)

1DK_BatmanBust.jpg

2DK_BatmanBust.jpg

3DK_BatmanBust.jpg

4DK_BatmanBust.jpg

5DK_BatmanBust.jpg

6DK_BatmanBust.jpg

7DK_BatmanBust.jpg

And the Joker bust.

Hot Toys Collectible Bust Series - HTB04
- The Dark Knight - 1/4th The Joker collectible bust

l This collectible bust captures The Joker in the approximately 1/4th scale in fine sculpture
l The plastic bust stands approximate 9.5 inches tall
l supported by a stand featuring The Dark Knight logo
l special feature: allows limited head movement

{Release Date: JUNE – Early JULY, 2008}

TM & © DC COMICS.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s08)

1DK_TheJoker_Bust.jpg

2DK_TheJoker_Bust.jpg

3DK_TheJoker_Bust.jpg

4DK_TheJoker_Bust.jpg

5DK_TheJoker_Bust.jpg

6DK_TheJoker_Bust.jpg

7DK_TheJoker_Bust.jpg

Thanks MaulFan for the pictures. They look pretty good. Are you planning on getting them?

I'd like to get some sort of Batman collectibles in the collection, I wish SS would do P.F. , but, that won't happen....these look like a possibility for me.

Thanks MaulFan for the pictures. They look pretty good. Are you planning on getting them?

I'd like to get some sort of Batman collectibles in the collection, I wish SS would do P.F. , but, that won't happen....these look like a possibility for me.

I'm passing right now, I really want them, I have their Rambo bust and the quality is nice, but with shipping from Toys2, they come out to $170 and that's a Dark Knight figure I can get from Hot Toys, I'd rather get full figures of these guys, but they look great.

SS would dish out some sick looking stuff if they ever got the lisence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back