The Dark Knight 10th Aniversary Theatrical Rerelease

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My best friend was suppose to see this in the theater in Auroura CO, she was late and it was sold out....

This is the theater that wacko shot up .......

Crazy how life is so capricious......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a friend who visited the the World Trade Center in 1986. Lucky she got out of there in time!

I almost ended up on one of the planes that crashed during 9/11 (I would have been about five at the time)... If my father hadn't changed the flight date to the 12th, I probably wouldn't be here right now.

Yeah crazy huh? They got to the theater but left after not getting tickets.....shooting occurred a little after that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lost track of how many times I saw it in the summer of 2008. Regular release couple of times, IMAX a couple of times, fake IMAX, drive in movies, a small theater when I was in Maryland, low quality bootlegs that I had saved to my verizon LG flip phone. I even saw it again when it came back to IMAX theaters the following December or whatever. It was a fun and great time.

I've seen it enough though. It feels like TDK was just yesterday too. I see these articles trying to celebrate the 10th year anniversary of The Dark Knight or the 10 year anniversary of Breaking Bad and hyping up each movies "cultural significance", and it's like, come on, 10 years for a movie isn't really a noteworthy milestone. I don't really feel that way about anything post 2000s. Now something like my parents being married for almost 40 years without killing each other or my dog making it to 20 years old? That is something worth celebrating and wrapping your head around.

However, if a 10 year anniversary means getting to see some never before seen behind the scenes footage of Joker and ****, I wouldn't knock it. Ledger's absence in everything behind the scenes and the making of features never felt right to me. You just know they're sitting on a bunch of cool ****.

Best superhero comic film to date for me...Schumacher Batman > TLJ...and I hated those films

Hope you enjoy this!

Think this movie will never be outdated. If you ever get the chance to hear the score played live ... don't hesitate.

Last edited:
I saw Hans live last year. One of the most amazing live shows I have ever seen!!!! I didn't want it to end. He ended the show with "Inception" and it was just mind blowing!!!

Think this movie will never be outdated. If you ever get the chance to hear the score played live ... don't hesitate.

I saw Hans live last year. One of the most amazing live shows I have ever seen!!!! I didn't want it to end. He ended the show with "Inception" and it was just mind blowing!!!

Absolutely, hard to compare to anything I had seen before. Inception was incredible, was the moment he joined the orchestra by surprise for the audience playing an electric guitar. He went on stage slowly and when the spot light went on everybody freaked out. :lol He's a rock star in his field.

Absolutely, was hard to compare to anything I had seen before. Inception was incredible, was the moment he joined the orchestra by surprise for the audience playing an electric guitar. He went on stage slowly and when the spot light went on everybody freaked out. :lol He's a rock star in his field.

When he finished the show with Inception, it was just him and a spotlight on him playing that final piano part when the "top is spinning" in the movie. And you know in the movie when it looks like it might fall over, and the movie just ends? At the show, he was playing that final part of the score and then just when the song ends all the lights went out. It was just amazing!!!

When he did Wonder Woman, he brought out all the women in the band upfront on stage and they just ROCKED!!!!

He also brought out the original singer from the Lion King and his daughter, which was so moving. People were crying.

And he did the "Aurora" song from TDKR, as the song played he did a monologue dedicating it to everyone who lost their lives to all the horrible things in the world over the last several years. It was unbelievable.

Back