1/6 The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure (Toy Fairs 2019) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think you can. I believe you have to apply the reward points at the time of the order. I know you can add gift card credit after an order is placed but I'm positive you can't add reward points afterward.
The thing is I have my final Flex payment on an order. The installment is for $180. I have $200 on rewards points and a gift card of $90.. I feel I should be able to use my points or my gift card

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

The thing is I have my final Flex payment on an order. The installment is for $180. I have $200 on rewards points and a gift card of $90.. I feel I should be able to use my points or my gift card

You should call customer service about it tomorrow. I do not think you will get your wish, but you will never be sure unless you speak to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=358624&extra=page=1

190553datku2k2k3zg89ve.jpg

I was going to pick up the original version last year...glad i didn't now as that new one looks superb!

2b9b41c379ec6c8bf43abe7065b3c8b0.jpg

Beside the armory batman, scales pretty fine in my eyes.
& it?s a great figure, awesome details.
I got this and justice league superman at the same time & I was far more impressed with this, suit tailoring is on par with John wick

I'm sure you can use the gift card, but I don't think they'll allow the points.

Was wondering this as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

7ec355caa75dce0949c3920c87569063.jpg

2b9b41c379ec6c8bf43abe7065b3c8b0.jpg

Beside the armory batman, scales pretty fine in my eyes.
& it?s a great figure, awesome details.
I got this and justice league superman at the same time & I was far more impressed with this, suit tailoring is on par with John wick

Looking good :yess:

Thanks for the picture. So a bit on the large side, but not at all to a comical degree.

I did see it next to Batfleck on youtube and it was puny compared to that, but that's true for almost everything other than Cavill Superman I guess.

Looks like it's an order then.. :joy

Saw the shipping added onto my order with SS so I assume he's coming soon to their warehouse to ship. $24.76 in shipping though? That's more than my IW Thanos and I'm pretty sure his box was bigger and he weighed more. Oh well. Wonder how much my Armored Thanos shipping will be.

Saw the shipping added onto my order with SS so I assume he's coming soon to their warehouse to ship. $24.76 in shipping though? That's more than my IW Thanos and I'm pretty sure his box was bigger and he weighed more. Oh well. Wonder how much my Armored Thanos shipping will be.

Someone recently said they were charged like $29 to ship the new Bespin Leia, which is probably the lightest figure they make. Their shipping prices are absurd.

Looking good but dust those Detolf shelves! :wink1:

Haha I was waiting for that! It didn?t look as bad as it did in the photo!
Definitely cleaning my shelves this wkend tho!
Also this is such a great figure & I hope they delve back into the dark knight trilogy.
Even with the box design you can see they have put a lot more thought into it than most of the releases iv seen in the past year.

Back