1/6 The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure (Toy Fairs 2019) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Two Face 2.0 repaint ^^
@Guillaume_customs

200117095959942816.jpg

Man, that is gnarly. In the best way possible! Well done.

As a side note, I was watching scenes from TDK on my phone from YouTube the other day and I think the CG on Two-Face still really looks great. It holds up. It's been a while since I've watched the movie from beginning to end on an actual big screen so I don't know how it looks there.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I got charged today. I always wanted a two face from TDK [emoji16]

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Mine comes in Wednesday. Was a nice surprise this was being made and should nicely close the book on my Nolan Bats collection.

Finally got him in and unboxed. Really a terrific surprise this figure was revisited. It doesn't come with much and the price was a bit higher than I would have liked for this reason. The tailoring of the outfit is excellent, especially the suit jacket and pants. It's truly like a nice suit scaled down to 1/6. The shoes come off a little cheap as a single molded piece but I suppose do their job. The revolver, button, and shot glass are nicely done.

The head sculpt is another nice HT sculpt but now having it in hand I feel the burnt side could be improved and I understand why talented folks have modified it. It really does scream for a more glossy deeper red in some places where the burned flesh is exposed. Maybe even more uneven deeper black charred highlights throughout. Skyler, the mods you have done look great! Overall I do like the sculpt a lot but there is just room for improvement. Glad to finally have Two Face in the collection!

I received "Two-Face" today and I pretty much echo TurdFurgusonsHat's review.

I too was pleasantly surprised that Hot Toys released a 2.0 version of this figure. Fortunately for me, it was one of two figures that I needed for my Nolan Batman collection.

It's an excellent and slick looking figure straight out of the box. I only swapped out the hands to have him hold the revolver and one of 3 coins provided. (Good thing, too, as I can see these flying out into the carpet to be lost forever...

As far as the head sculpt goes, it is fantastic, with enough gruesome detailing captured to make him stand out on display.

I think that it being all done with the same semi-flat finish throughout is what may be causing some people to give the paint apps a lower score. I think that some variation in gloss, specifically with the burnt and fleshy areas would really make it even better.

Mine did bring a tiny baggie filled with little button-like items. I have no idea what they are for, though.

TF 1.jpg
TF 2.jpg
TF 3.jpg

Last edited:
They are replacement buttons for the suit buttons by the cuffs.
They come off very easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tailoring of the outfit is excellent, especially the suit jacket and pants. It's truly like a nice suit scaled down to 1/6. The shoes come off a little cheap as a single molded piece but I suppose do their job. The revolver, button, and shot glass are nicely done.

The suit on this really is good.

I was finding that the crotch grabber was spoiling the lines, so I used a waist grabber which tucks in neatly above his belt and is concealed by his jacket.

But the first thing that struck me on opening the box though was the amazing nickel effect on the revolver.

Got mine today. I was a little out of the loop so his arrival was a big surprise for me. Didn't expect him until next month...

The suit really is great on this one. Big improvement over the last figure. I'll be changing out the original Two-Face to his Harvey Dent look so both will now be represented on my shelf. Never used that Harvey look before, so this is kind of like getting two figures for me. (Appropriate for this guy, I guess...)

My only gripe is the stand. Wish it was a simple black stand to match the other basic Nolan figures. At least it's not too big and obnoxious like the Justice League stands. This is my 32nd Batman-related Hot Toy. I'm running out of room!

FINALLY!

I picked up the complete two face body and suit off ebay. As everyone else has said, the tailoring is 100% better than the original suit. I also agree that the shoes are somewhat less than stellar.

HD3.jpg

The head is a creg custom that I had painted by nightt47. I like that he has that edgy look to him.

HD4.jpg

I think if someone was to professionally repaint the delivered hot toys head, it would look fantastic, as well.

Just unboxed my figure. Definitely a major step up from the original release, which was one of my first Hot Toys figures.

One thing that just stuck out to me but I don't think i'll ever be able to un-think again. If Harvey's lips and cheek are burned off to the point where his jaw and teeth are visible, how does he speak so clearly?

Back