1/6 The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure (Toy Fairs 2019) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Hot Toys forget they actually put this up for preorder? The other Toy Fair exclusives came out months ago, I thought those usually released together or within the same month.

Maybe pre order numbers determine which figures go to the front of the production line.

At Secret Base:

78620666_2721905887886143_842534972723036160_o.jpg

Hot Toys
2 hrs

Look out for this crazed, murderous villain in Gotham. The final product of 1/6th scale Two Face collectible figure inspired by The Dark Knight, completely thrills Bat-fans with its master craftsmanship has arrived. He was one of the Batman?s closest allies, until an act of vengeance changed everything.

Short video:

https://www.facebook.com/hottoys/videos/1878932982250991/

I heard a rumour a while back that HT were diving back into the trilogy. I wouldn't say no to new versions of pretty much everyone and a Ra's al Ghul finally.

Great news to see this one close to release.

Hopefully a Ra's al Ghul will follow. I've got a custom "ninja" version but would love to have a suited one from the ending of the film.

I mostly don't like that he kinda looks happy? I did want to add Harvey to my collection but going to be passing on this one.
Would love if they revisited the trilogy and gave us a proper Batman Begins suit. I've been wanting a Joker DX 3.0 that takes the best from the other two and merges them into one solid figure.

Another figure lost too much from proto. I think JC Hong should not post his test painting photos. They are just misleading.

Im glad to see a comparison pic. I have not PO this because I have the first release. Was waiting for in-hand pics. Maybe I should just keep the original instead of selling it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the usual cycle of responses upon figure release begins.

I'm hoping that this is indication they intend to revisit the Nolan series. I can't see why it wouldn't be. It would be odd to offer up this fig so late in the game if they weren't planning to follow it up at some point.

I think it definitely is a big improvement on the original. No pin-head, suit tailoring is sharp and all-around better designed.

Looking forward to adding this missing piece to my Nolan Batman collection.

I'm also in agreement with Zurg on needing a new "Batman Begins" Batman. I didn't pick up the first one due to all of the issues with the suit.

Yep. Never judge a figure from flash photos. And I agree the suit looks incredibly tailored. Proportions look great. Overall a huge improvement from the original.

Back