1/6 The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure (Toy Fairs 2019) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came to check what everyone's thoughts are on the new Harvey toy and instead, there's an in-depth discussion on the plot holes of the Dark Knight Trilogy.

I am coming back with popcorn.

For what it's worth, they could have gotten me to get three of four con exclusives rather than two of them had they done that.

Not because I wouldn't get a Nolan Two Face, but because I don't have a Nolan Batman to go with him, let alone an easily obtainable one any longer. And I feel that perhaps that's the case for a great deal of people. I actually really like this TDK fig, but just don't need him without Bats.

It is a shame Two-Face wasn't announced in conjunction with a brand new Batman - that would have gone down very well with many collectors.

However, I think I might still hedge my bets and pick this guy up just in case HT are intending to release a new line of 1/6 Nola-era figures (or at the very least a new Bats).

Agree, I think the reception would be more admirable if it another 1/6 TDK Batman were announced.

In case of new nolan batman figure, they seriously need to make a new 1/6 Batman begins suit.

Pers System / interchangeable ayes, new ratchet joints for the body inside the suit, better cowl and cape, complete assecories to do batman begins display or og batman suit in the dark knight

But if they really make one, they will mess something up again, like the mattle gauntlet:(

I really need a "Begins" Batman figure. Would pretty much complete the collection.

Yes! I would definitely like a new 1/6 Batman Begins version! I have the 1/4 and it's glorious, even if they downscaled it to 1/6 I would be happy but I also agree, it needs the PERS and similar accessories to the 1/4.

I came to check what everyone's thoughts are on the new Harvey toy and instead, there's an in-depth discussion on the plot holes of the Dark Knight Trilogy.

I am coming back with popcorn.

I think it is awesome figures/statues from TDK are still being solicited, and discussions about the film are still ongoing; TDK has a large impact.

any idea how to get this guy (besides Sideshow.com)?

Is he up for order in HK? it says a ToyFair exclusive but there are a lot of Toy Fairs out there....

Thanks!

lnuhfKB.gif

any idea how to get this guy (besides Sideshow.com)?

Is he up for order in HK? it says a ToyFair exclusive but there are a lot of Toy Fairs out there....

Thanks!

He's been up for order a long time now. It's sold out at most HK-dealers. Contact Eric Lee on Facebook, he had it up last month for $248. He might be able to get you one, I have never ordered with him but most of his feedback seems to be very good.

Did Hot Toys forget they actually put this up for preorder? The other Toy Fair exclusives came out months ago, I thought those usually released together or within the same month.

Did Hot Toys forget they actually put this up for preorder? The other Toy Fair exclusives came out months ago, I thought those usually released together or within the same month.

They usually do, but it is a DC property, which for Hot Toys means Don't Care. They will release it when they get around to it.

Just received notification my final payment is pushed back to January now. I think that?s the third or forth delay. [emoji2359]

Back