1/6 The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure (Toy Fairs 2019) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pictures! Like that stance. Suit is very nice too.

I wonder, is it possible to tighten the tie knot? A bit scared of the pleather parts, even though a lot of my figures with pleather seems to hold up well.

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

Well I have a different opinion. I think it's a great figure and really one of the best Aaron Eckhart headsculpts to date. The suit tailoring is perfect and it's the best representation of the character. Also, crappy pictures don't help to "sell" the figure.
f910c0a602b8fe8e03d9b56ddb69797e.jpg

bfd7dd9dfb2b30faf50bfa232a9212b9.jpg

Okay you like it, I didn?t that?s what opinions are all about.
No need to get your panties in a knot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dang it, that doesn?t look as advertised... Still want a figure with a proper suit and I can?t see any other than Hot Toys nailing one. Ah well, might get this later on. Maybe even try to add something to the face.

Thank you for such a quick and honest review!

Glad I just hung onto my original version based on what I'm seeing and hearing.

Nice pictures! Like that stance. Suit is very nice too.

I wonder, is it possible to tighten the tie knot? A bit scared of the pleather parts, even though a lot of my figures with pleather seems to hold up well.

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

Another reason I wasn?t thrilled with it was it says prolonged creasing of the suit at the ?burned? side will cause damage over time to the suit.
The tie can?t really be tightened unfortunately, also the white shirt was really lazily made in comparison to the ultra sharp suit and shirt that came with John wick.
That?s the quality I was expecting with this but it was very much a step back from that level.
The headsculpt is definitely better than original, but it?s been a decade so it should be, but the burnt side has no overlaying paint for shine or blood.

This new Two-Face looks like an "HD" version of the original; Not really a big step towards a better Eckhart likeness, but rather a more detailed version of the original sculpt? The burned side definitely sees the most improvement.

As someone who passed on the original I'm glad to have this. The price was way too high though.

The outfit is also better tailored, all around. I agree that the price was too high but I needed a Two-Face to complete my Dark Knight collection.

Well I have a different opinion. I think it's a great figure and really one of the best Aaron Eckhart headsculpts to date. The suit tailoring is perfect and it's the best representation of the character. Also, crappy pictures don't help to "sell" the figure.
f910c0a602b8fe8e03d9b56ddb69797e.jpg

bfd7dd9dfb2b30faf50bfa232a9212b9.jpg

On a side note, where did you get that head sculpt for Batman? It looks amazing! :panic:

I finally caved after a friend came over and asked if I was planning to upgrade my Two-Face. I put in an order yesterday with a flex payment plan so I have time to part with the original.

I just ordered him on flex as well. I got an armory set with Batman & Alfred on the way. Time to rebuild the TDK collection.

I finally caved after a friend came over and asked if I was planning to upgrade my Two-Face. I put in an order yesterday with a flex payment plan so I have time to part with the original.

Your friend is an enabler :lol:wink1:

Your friend is an enabler :lol:wink1:

Oh. You have no idea... [emoji16]
When we met, I had two Hot Toys. DX08 and DX09. I told him I was done at two and he laughed. He said this hobby is addictive and based on my collection of hundreds of small scale figures, I did not stand a chance. He got me into the Marvel and Star Wars Hot Toys. I have over 50 now.
He works at Target and informs me when they receive new Marvel Legends, NECA, and Star Wars figures. I am currently inventorying my small figures and it looks like I have over 1,000. The enablement is strong with this one.[emoji23]
He later introduced me to lightsaber replicas and we started practicing dueling. Before I knew it, we were cosplaying and dueling in front of movie screens at our local theater for the premiere of each Star Wars film.
He?s sold most of his 1/6 figures to fund his saber building and collecting hobby. I have stuck to collecting figures.

Set up my new Two-Face on Monday. He really is miles better than my old one. Side by side, I was very pleased I upgraded.

Set up my new Two-Face on Monday. He really is miles better than my old one. Side by side, I was very pleased I upgraded.

That's a huge difference!

Yes, the new one is an overall improvement, but the old version looks just fine...unless you have this one next to it. IMO the incremental improvement isn't worth @$285 (with shipping & taxes).

Back