The "Currently trying to resist" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although funny enough lately you don't need to preorder right away.

This is true, but I guess that fluctuates, I remember prior to about 3 months ago EVERYTHING sold out asap, around the time of the POs for things like PF wolverine and Darth Talon, sold out in mere minutes!

If you can still PO from an online store does that mean you'll definitely be getting a figure or is it still based on availability? Talking about Alter Ego if that matters.

Everything HT releases, but specially the Ghost Rider, he's expensive yet he isn't, and Whiplash (I'm still hoping for a Version 2). I think I caved in with the rest of the figures I want.

Catastrophic failure of self discipline ahoy. I have been unsuccessful in my endeavour to resist the Hot Toys Platoon and Predators lines.

I have Royce right now, Berserker predator and Chris Taylor will shortly be on their way to me and by purchasing these I have committed myself to the rest of each line...and perpetual debt!!! :lol

Trying to resist all things at the moment :horror. Especially all things marvel as I cant get enough of them :monkey2

I want both Royce and chris-t ..i will order chris first for christmas ..and maybe royce after, i managed to resist berserker:), classic and tracker are the only preds i want from that film.

..also trying to resist a 3rd detolf ..but the way my collection is going i may need it:(

NECAs 1/4 scale Predator was another one. Ordered 2 of them, and am thinking I might aswell get the 3rd....also ordered the 18" Alien on the back of it. I didn't even count those on my resist list since A) it wasn't certain until just the other day that NECA would be releasing a Predator in that scale and B) I was 'sure' I had no interest in the scale to begin with. Yeah I was kidding myself as it turned out.

at this moment, i am resisting buying the new 2-pack rodimus prime and cyclonus figures. i dont collect many trnsformers, but this incarnation of cyclonus is purple like the 1987 movie version.

other than that, i am big on the DC universe figures, but my collection is just to big to display.

Medicom R2-D2

Love the fig...but the $170+ shipping kills it. Still a very tempting fig (along with the C3PO counterpart).

Medicom R2-D2

Love the fig...but the $170+ shipping kills it. Still a very tempting fig (along with the C3PO counterpart).

me too, but whenever I think I could spend 400 bucks on this pair I think of Nam's remarks in the SW thread: expensive salt and pepper shakers :)

I decided to go with Iron Man WM and Mk IV instead, but I'm hoping the droids come down in price in a year or so. 300 bucks and I'm in.

Back