The Crow hot toys or PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predatormaniac88

Super Freak
Reaction score
One of my favorite movies growing up was the crow, I think this charcater would look awesome in 1/6 scale, hot toys or premium format it doesn't matter either way it would be a must buy for me :)

One of my favorite movies growing up was the crow, I think this charcater would look awesome in 1/6 scale, hot toys or premium format it doesn't matter either way it would be a must buy for me :)

I would prefer a Hot Toys and make it a DX.

Samurai Sword + Guitar included or GTFO :clap

Or you could just buy one of my customs which would be better than any of em....

IMAG0242.jpg

Yeah. It looks good. I'm a big fan too. Do you have more pics? I'm curious too, how much?
I used to own the NECA 12" statue, and the Mcfarlane 12". Then I sold them both. But a 1/6 scale Hot Toys is a must for me. It should be made DX

The Crow Neca 18"

Enterbay is more likely to make a Crow figure.

I sent Bill a question about it, days ago. I hope he answers me.

I have been searching the forum for a Neca Crow 18" figure thread, but I couldn't find but this one.

Does anyone own it? Is it true that its balance to stand up is crap? I like it and I want to buy it but I don't want a figure that will fall every now 'n then. Please advise?

pmc_0910054.jpg

Re: The Crow Neca 18"

I sent Bill a question about it, days ago. I hope he answers me.

I have been searching the forum for a Neca Crow 18" figure thread, but I couldn't find but this one.

Does anyone own it? Is it true that its balance to stand up is crap? I like it and I want to buy it but I don't want a figure that will fall every now 'n then. Please advise?

pmc_0910054.jpg

i have it. it's awesome in hand. the sculpt is fantastic. i had it on top of a high cabinet for ages without any problems. but it did fall once causing minor damage to itself (and a rare 18" mcfarlane edward scissorhands next to it :(). but only the once. i'm sure you could tack the feet, place it at a low height or over something soft if you're worried :) best crow sculpt for a manufactured product though. and i have a ton!

Re: The Crow NECA 18" figure

:mad: OK, first of all: this figure is sold for 115 USD in Egypt so it's not cheap.

I went to a collectibles store to buy it, but then I was shocked AGAIN with the **** QC of NECA!

What the hell are all these gaps between the figure's joints?!!!

:gah: And the only figure outta 5 figures in the store with good joints has a ****ty paint job on the face!

If someone here can tell me that he managed to tighten the shoulders and elbows close to each other, only then I'd buy it!
dsc0940em.jpg

dsc0942z.jpg

dsc0943p.jpg

Back