The Cool T-Shirt Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please for the love of all things holy, please let me know where I can buy this shirt. I missed it on TeeFury 8 hours after it expired. It has to be the best shirt I've ever seen on that site and I missed it

My first printing at shirtpunch.com just went live with my Galactus themed shirt, would love it if you guys could swing by and check it out!

galactusbanner.jpg

By corrose at 2012-07-10

Corrose, your Galactic Diner design is awesome! And I just now saw your Bill shirt, which is amazing, I want it so bad! Do you have a Red Bubble profile?

EDIT: Karma sent me the link to your RB, love your designs dude!!

I didn't know we had a good shirt designer on the board!! :duff

Last edited:
Ill could you pm the link to corrose's redbubble?? i absolutely am bummed i missed out on your bill shirt corrose it's totally awesome.

corrose you should do a star wars themed shirt next for shirtpunch or teefury it'd be an instabuy from me and i'd buy 2 lol love your artwork. especially that gameofthrones one

Whats the quality of the FCS shirts?

I haven't received the Xenomorphs shirt yet, so I don't really know. I figured for $15, it was worth a shot.

TeeFury shirts are always printed on quality fabric and the print is well done.

Threadless shirts are usually lower quality; my wife bought a few and they fell apart quickly.

Last edited:
Anybody tell me where I can get cool distressed old skool looking Batman t-shirts please. Something like this.

Thanks

tom-hardy-LAX-02012011-08-435x580.jpg

Anybody tell me where I can get cool distressed old skool looking Batman t-shirts please. Something like this.

Thanks

tom-hardy-LAX-02012011-08-435x580.jpg

This seems to be a really hot shirt right now as its either non existent or completely sold out. The company that made it is called Junk Food and they offer TONS of tees like this, just check out their website. Anways, the only site I found that was selling this was superherostuff and they are sold out. Mabes you can email them or something tho to see if they are getting more in, wouldn't hurt. Hope this helps man!

https://www.superherostuff.com/batman/t-shirts/batman-liberty-heather-blue-junk-food-t-shirt.html?itemcd=tsbatliberty

This seems to be a really hot shirt right now as its either non existent or completely sold out. The company that made it is called Junk Food and they offer TONS of tees like this, just check out their website. Anways, the only site I found that was selling this was superherostuff and they are sold out. Mabes you can email them or something tho to see if they are getting more in, wouldn't hurt. Hope this helps man!

https://www.superherostuff.com/batman/t-shirts/batman-liberty-heather-blue-junk-food-t-shirt.html?itemcd=tsbatliberty

F__k that is an amaing website! Thank you :thud:

Back