The Cool T-Shirt Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks, I'll ask some of the guys at work I know use a site where you submit it and get a percent of each sale, it just sits on their site

Teefury has the same thing, but apperently it takes months, and if you dont get a response back, then it probably got rejected.

Isn't Teefury only up for 24 hours then gone for good? I don't think they have a "store", do they?

Redbubble has the shirts availabe forever. Bamboota has a handful of her designs at redbubble.

Yeah. They give you 1 dollar per shirt sold. Thinking about it more, i should look else where.

They seem kinda picky, they didnt like another shirt i did because i didnt copy something exactly, but a clearly ms paint painted picture was OK...

But i do love a lot of stuff they picked. Spartan Shirt, the Hunter S Thompson shirts and what not are great.

Here's a possible shirt i'm working on...what do you guys think? Even if you won't buy it, can you tell me what your opinion is of it?

DibFInal_edited-2.jpg

dibshirton.jpg

I'd buy it. The only thing I don't like is the text and the material of the shirt. You should try making the text more Invader Zimish, if you get what I mean. :lol

^ That was just some google pic I used for what the shirt could look like.

I have no idea if it'd ever get picked.

As for the text, I might play around with it some more. But there's only one Zim Font, and it doesn't fit Dib really. I tried to get something more sci-fi ish for him.

But we'll see. :D

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know where can get this shirt? It's based off of Milton Glaser's iconic Bob Dylan poster. I've had no luck searching the internetz. :(

sv8Oe.png

Back