The Cool T-Shirt Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little annoyed with Ript. Ordered 2 of the same t-shirt, both in the same size, etc. Only 1 arrived. It sucks because they are pretty slow sometimes about shipping your original order out. Now I have to wait for a response, and then a correction. Wooo. Lucky me.

figwhitemensffffff-1.jpg

Turns out if ript messes up your order, you are SOL. They refunded me for the missing shirt. Sucks because I only had to pay $12 for it shipped. But to now get it on red bubble it's $32 shipped. I hate ript for this and it may keep me from ordering again. The packing slip clearly stated 2. How they stuffed only 1 is beyond me. Wouldn't they have a left over laying around? Or did some other lucky bugger get my other shirt? Ugh. Pissed.

yeah Teefury did the same with me when they messed up an order. These are produced as a one-off so I guess they only make enough to cover orders, and a couple extra on top. Its frustrating as well because I missed a Teefury shirt for the Harry Potter Quidditch team shirts so now I have 3 out of the 4 shirts, and no way of getting the last one for completion.

yeah Teefury did the same with me when they messed up an order. These are produced as a one-off so I guess they only make enough to cover orders, and a couple extra on top. Its frustrating as well because I missed a Teefury shirt for the Harry Potter Quidditch team shirts so now I have 3 out of the 4 shirts, and no way of getting the last one for completion.

I was just looking at Teefury's gallery a minute ago and realized I missed the Hufflepuff one. When this thread sinks I forget to check.

:monkey4:monkey4:mad::mad:

Why can't you get it off Redbubble? That is to say if you wanted to pay that much.

Back