The Cool T-Shirt Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only shirt that's come up in a while that I really liked was the serenity one that said Shiny. That was too pretty to pass up.

How long does it normally take The Yetee to ship a shirt? I ordered my first shirt from them on December 20th and haven't heard a peep yet. I assume they are slow like the other daily shirt sites?

How long does it normally take The Yetee to ship a shirt? I ordered my first shirt from them on December 20th and haven't heard a peep yet. I assume they are slow like the other daily shirt sites?

I ordered the Hoth holiday sweater one and I think it was close to 3 weeks. Seemed a bit longer than Teefury and RIPT.

I ordered the Hoth holiday sweater one and I think it was close to 3 weeks. Seemed a bit longer than Teefury and RIPT.

:lecture Same here, and they dorked up the order and sent me a medium. Ended up giving the shirt to my GF. She did wear it on Xmas when we were visiting the family.

Latest

fignavymensffffff-1.jpg

Hey everybody!! I've missed you all! I've been non stop working! Thats why I don't post that much anymore !:(

Any ways...I wanted to share a lil SNEAK PEEK! ^_^

I have this shirt on sale this Friday! :D

1328548788_bamboota.jpg

Back