The Conduit 2 for Wii.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now I know most gamers here on the board prefer either the 360 or PS3, but there are some fantastic games on the wii. With that said there are also some fantastic shooters, even though the HD consoles eat up the greater majority of that market.

One of these fantastic shooters being The Conduit, which perhaps was a bit cliche, but a damn fine game. I'm playing through it now, as I got it for Christmas and I can say I'm nothing less than impressed. The visuals for a wii game are mighty fine. The gameplay is fun and smooth, and the overall theme, mood, and atmosphere for this console is impressive.

The sequel is coming out this February, quietly amongst the slew of other FPS (Killzone 3, Bulletstorm, and Homefront) But I feel this has potential and should not be looked over just because it's the wii. It's nature that most gamers in general tend to even scoff at games at the hardcore audience on the wii, but they are still coming.

Are there any other Conduit fans in here, or anyone else interested in what the sequel will bring?

One must admit taking into consideration the hardware limitation, how great these look:

the-conduit-2-20100415105249829_640w.jpg

conduit-2-sega-e3-screens-1.jpg

fcf4e_21791conduit2screen1_530x300.jpg

And yes the cover does look very Halo meets Gears..
1.jpg

I'd like to try out the first one. I heard they marked them down for really cheap about a year ago, but of course I didn't snag it then. I've been trying to locate a cheap copy this morning with no luck:(

release date on this has been pushed back until april 19th! Shame, I've been looking forward to this for a while now.

Looks like homefront will have to hold me over for a month until this comes out!

Back