The Comprehensive NECA Error/Inaccuracy Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester

Super Freak
Reaction score
Carried over from the Predator thread.

First up, First Blood Rambo and Survival Rambo. One has the front sight on his M60 backwards, the other has the magazine for his M16 backwards:

john-j.-rambo-first-blood-.-programado-para-matar-neca-toys-2013-action-figures-18426-03.jpg

miniatura-rambo-i-first-blood-survival-version-neca-toys-20662-MLB20195077954_112014-F.jpg

Many more to come.

Quoting myself re: NECA's Aliens Marines:

Their boots are brown when they should be green, their weapons and motion-trackers are green when they should be brown, their hand-welders are attached with sculpted web straps rather than lanyards, Hicks should only have one pouch on his belt, both figures' watch-straps should be black (I think, anyway; determining the actual colour of objects seen onscreen can be tricky), Hudson's sweatband should be green and sculpted differently than Hicks's, his knife/sheathe should be black and his helmet should be painted with a camouflage pattern matching his BDUs, not his body armour. Hudson is also missing the leather lanyard/necklace thing he wears and "final battle" version is missing the additional bandages that he had on the fingers of his right hand in that scene (and I've probably forgotten a few more besides, but I'm sure bigbisont can fill you in).

The accessories for the single-packed Hicks and Hudson were also screwed up, as those two figures are clearly and obviously based on the "Game over, man!" scene, but there, Hudson has no lamp-pack whereas Hicks does but no longer has his shotgun/holster.

Load-outs as of "Game over, man!":

22395_4.jpg

Colouration of camo helmet cover:

01121m2tssnapshot191120.jpg

Back