The Collection of Colossus/Update 1-1-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Collection of Colossus

Great looking collection!!! Only one problem... no Hellboy :(:p

I wish McFarlane would make more Spawn figures, especially what was supposed to be Series 36!!!

Awesome Collection!! Love ur marvel section along with x-23 and print,simply awesome!!

No you misunderstand you did not offend me Aslan, It was ment as tongue and cheek humor my Good Friend, It's all Cool

anyhow i misunderstand, sry my mistake... We're always cool my good friend all the time :)

X-23

102_5607.jpg

100_4394.jpg

100_4396.jpg

i like this kind of setup. Good style Colossus, thanks for sharing :joy

Awesome Collection!! Love ur marvel section along with x-23 and print,simply awesome!!

Thanks for the Praise Wolvie from one Marvel fan to another

Great looking collection!!! Only one problem... no Hellboy :(:p

I wish McFarlane would make more Spawn figures, especially what was supposed to be Series 36!!!

Thanks Mack for the Praise, Hellboy is on the List, all these statues not enough Money:banghead
Yeah he did make some Cool Fig's but IMO he lost his Fan base

anyhow i misunderstand, sry my mistake... We're always cool my good friend all the time :)

Thanks My Good Friend

i like this kind of setup. Good style Colossus, thanks for sharing :joy

Thanks Louis, Appreciate the Praise and I am Honored

I love that Ghost in the Shell statue (wrapped up in the chords). Very nice. And the Lady Death stuff. :rock

Hello "freaks", I just joined up and started perusing the site, amazing stuff to be found here.

Just wanted to tip my hat to you Colossus, that is one amazing collection you have there.

Can I ask, where did you get those display cases? Let me guess Jyssk or Ikea right?

If so, that is so lame as I totally need about 5 of those things and I don't have an Ikea locally and they aren't shipping those items from their website.

Anyways, again, awesome stuff, really envious.

Wow, diggin the new layout and Mystique Colossus! Gotta have her too! Damn I got so much in pre-order. :( Gotta choose...

Thanks Capt. for the Praise, Theres just so much Cool Stuff coming out it makes decesions difficult, but Mystique was a no Brainer

I love that Ghost in the Shell statue (wrapped up in the chords). Very nice. And the Lady Death stuff. :rock

Thanks Cloud for Checkin it out, Big Fan of GITS, Appreciate the Rock on the Lady Death

Hello "freaks", I just joined up and started perusing the site, amazing stuff to be found here.

Just wanted to tip my hat to you Colossus, that is one amazing collection you have there.

Can I ask, where did you get those display cases? Let me guess Jyssk or Ikea right?

If so, that is so lame as I totally need about 5 of those things and I don't have an Ikea locally and they aren't shipping those items from their website.

Anyways, again, awesome stuff, really envious.

Thanks Chigger for the kind words, They are Detolf, Try Craigs List I found 2 of mine there alot less than the asking price and picked up the rest at the store, Welcome to the Show Chigger good to have you

Hey great collection buddy, I see your a big xmen fan. I even see that we have the same picks in statues. ???? If you have to pick, which statue was the 1 you wished you had gotten or missed? Love the statues colossus, great picks in the comic women.

Hey great collection buddy, I see your a big xmen fan. I even see that we have the same picks in statues. ???? If you have to pick, which statue was the 1 you wished you had gotten or missed? Love the statues colossus, great picks in the comic women.

Thanks WS, Appreciate the Praise and Complements, we do have simular tastes :cool:, I will pick X-Men vs Sentinal #1 :banghead My Holy Grail, It will be mine one day,Thanks from The Ladies WS

LOL. I understand. I HATE it when I find EXACTLY what I want and then look at the price and faint dead away!

Yeah Colossus!!!It's not only the quality of your collection, but your good taste when it comes to exposing them...

Truly amazing!!!

Back