The Collection of Colossus/Update 1-1-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Collection of Colossus

Amazing collection, Sir :clap

Its a Marvel dream come true !

not marvel, but I particularlily love this statue-
102_5545.jpg

I have seen it in person and its beautiful.

Congrats!!

I Appreciate you comments on my Collection Felmar it's a Honor, Not to beat my own drum, Thats Kabuki by CS Moore limited to 1800 the Ex version is limited to 300 and has real Gems in her Forehead, Heres a backside view

013-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

Last edited:

The Ex Version is Sweet Lookin wish CS Moore would have done a EX Faux Bronze Version with the Gems but that might have been a Insane Low No.; because the only made 299 of the Reg. Faux Bronze.

:banana:banana:banana Happy to see your collection Colossus :monkey5

It's wonderful !!! a lot of must have, beautiful display :clap:clap:clap

Well ... just RESPECT :chew

Your new displays are awesome. When did you make the big change?
I especially like these two pics:joy

Thanks Bals for the kind words, There the same displays just rearranged to flow better and open the room, Also can add in the future 1 Detolf on each end if need, I changed right after I recieved Mystique, wanted her to fit onto the corner shelf it took about 1 hour to do everything, The Cat seems to like it more :D

to much blue for me :lol

20py890.jpg

You say that now but until you had a Blue Lady in your Collection, She adds a sense of Sexy Taboo, You need a Blue Lady Aslan :naughty

Last edited:

Great collection Colossus! :rock I love that Mystique CM you just got.... SS always go for sexy with their female pieces but there's just something bout that one that takes the cake :drool

Great collection Colossus! :rock I love that Mystique CM you just got.... SS always go for sexy with their female pieces but there's just something bout that one that takes the cake :drool

Thanks Flosi Appreciate the Praise, You know she is a shape shifter and and can be any Woman you Desire :naughty and if your a Lady any Guy :rolleyes::naughty

You say that now but until you had a Blue Lady in your Collection, She adds a sense of Sexy Taboo, You need a Blue Lady Aslan :naughty

I didn't mean to bad-mouth my friend... sry :) she's at exactly the right place... in Colossus sexy Collection :D

I didn't mean to bad-mouth my friend... sry :) she's at exactly the right place... in Colossus sexy Collection :D

No you misunderstand you did not offend me Aslan, It was ment as tongue and cheek humor my Good Friend, It's all Cool

great collection colossus!, congrats:cool:

I like the way you displayed your statues, lokes great:cool:
you have very fine pieces there....:monkey5

Back