The Collection of Colossus/Update 1-1-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your collection totally rocks...and you did Colossus justice :clap Not to mention you have one of the cleanest most visually appealing setups I've seen thus far.

When I get my setup up and running I want to shoot for that type of sleek presentation. Great job on the photos as well. I totally look forward to seeing your collection grow and kick even more tail than it already does. :wink1:

:hi5:

WOW! I am Truly Honored by your Words of Praise, I humbly Thank You fborecki.

Your collection is just amazing! Inspiring :thud:

Much Appreciated and also Honored, I Thank You Teddy

Colossus we need some kinda updated pics of something. The last post of a pic was 1-15-11. Get behind the camera already...:lol

Count me in on that...I'd love to see more. :clap:clap

I applogize my Friends, it has been some time, I will atempt to take some pic's Sunday, I am working a Comic/Statue/AF Trade Show in San Antonio this Saturday. I do have some good update pic's to share.

WOW! I am Truly Honored by your Words of Praise, I humbly Thank You fborecki.

Much Appreciated and also Honored, I Thank You Teddy

I applogize my Friends, it has been some time, I will atempt to take some pic's Sunday, I am working a Comic/Statue/AF Trade Show in San Antonio this Saturday. I do have some good update pic's to share.

More than welcome and I eagerly await the update pics. Best of luck in the trade show in San Antonio...wait San Antonio...had I known earlier I might have been able to make a trip there to see it seeing as I'm in Houston. Aww man :slap

Keep on keeping on bro :duff

More than welcome and I eagerly await the update pics. Best of luck in the trade show in San Antonio...wait San Antonio...had I known earlier I might have been able to make a trip there to see it seeing as I'm in Houston. Aww man :slap

Keep on keeping on bro :duff

Eckman's has a show every OTR. Heres our schudule

April 16, 2011 (San Antonio ONE day Eckman Toy show on Saturday)

May 5, 2011 (Midnight showing of THOR movie / Alamo Drafthouse)
May 7, 2011 (FCBD big SALE on Saturday)
May 21 & 22, 2011 (DALLAS Comic Con Friday and Saturday w "Stan Lee, Leonard Nimoy" )

June 16, 2011 ( Midnight showing of GREEN LANTERN movie / Alamo Drafthouse)

July 16, 2011 (San Antonio ONE day Eckman Toy show on Saturday)
July 21, 2011 (Midnight showing of CAPTAIN AMERICA movie / Alamo Drafthouse)

October 15, 2011 (San Antonio ONE day Eckman Toy show on Saturday)

November 11,12 &13 2011 (Wizard World Convention)

This going to be a Fun Year and BTW you can sometimes Snag some Great Deals, True Story.
Capstone was thinking about doing a show in Houston but thats as far as it went.
Maybe Next Time Neighbor

Eckman's has a show every OTR. Heres our schudule

April 16, 2011 (San Antonio ONE day Eckman Toy show on Saturday)

May 5, 2011 (Midnight showing of THOR movie / Alamo Drafthouse)
May 7, 2011 (FCBD big SALE on Saturday)
May 21 & 22, 2011 (DALLAS Comic Con Friday and Saturday w "Stan Lee, Leonard Nimoy" )

June 16, 2011 ( Midnight showing of GREEN LANTERN movie / Alamo Drafthouse)

July 16, 2011 (San Antonio ONE day Eckman Toy show on Saturday)
July 21, 2011 (Midnight showing of CAPTAIN AMERICA movie / Alamo Drafthouse)

October 15, 2011 (San Antonio ONE day Eckman Toy show on Saturday)

November 11,12 &13 2011 (Wizard World Convention)

This going to be a Fun Year and BTW you can sometimes Snag some Great Deals, True Story.
Capstone was thinking about doing a show in Houston but thats as far as it went.
Maybe Next Time Neighbor

Sweet, thanks for all the info. I'm def going to have to make it there for one of those events. Hopefully the thinking about doing a show in Houston becomes doing, cause that would be awesome. Either way SA isn't far out of the way till then. Thanks again :hi5:

Just wanted to drop a line and say New Previews up this coming weekend, that will give me a better chance in the week to get some New pic's together. 3 days off for Easter :rock:rock:rock

Do what I do when taking whole collection photos...break it up into different days. That way you don't miss anything or how you want to present your collection to the forum.

Totally psyched and I plan on making it to one of the upcoming one's for sure. :slap

Will look for you next time my Friend.

Do what I do when taking whole collection photos...break it up into different days. That way you don't miss anything or how you want to present your collection to the forum.

We are on the same page my Friend, that's my plan, take my time and get it all :exactly:

Back