The Collection of Colossus/Update 1-1-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome collection, you have a lot of sexy ladies :yess:, I also like that you still have some love for spawn, congrats my friend

Your X-men Display is very nice! Props on the Red Hulk VS Hulk Under it also looks sick with the light set up also!

Much Thanks Fellow Texan Bachar, I Appreciate you stoppin in.

where is cleoWHAT?

I am still in pre-order Hell maybe soon, You just want to justify looking a Naked Boobs :yess: :exactly: :rotfl

I have not been here for a while!
I apologize!

I am happy your still thinking about getting our ARH Cleo!
If you haven't let me know, I will help.

The Non AP versions should be going up on sale very soon.

Much Thanks Alex, I will keep that in mind and Thanks for Stoppin in.

Awesome collection, you have a lot of sexy ladies :yess:, I also like that you still have some love for spawn, congrats my friend

Major Thanks Mastter, Much Appreciation, I still have a few more that including Overkill II, Nasty Piece of Work.

Updates in the Future New Additions with some rearrangements

I have been watching your collection, I hope one day I will have as many nice pieces as you have.

I have been watching your collection, I hope one day I will have as many nice pieces as you have.

Thank You for the Kind Words. Funny thing is it's still growing :lol, still have some stuff not shown or waiting on.
Thank s again c11098

love your collection.

Appreciate the Love, Thanks for the Great Comment lt0778.

Your collection totally rocks...and you did Colossus justice :clap Not to mention you have one of the cleanest most visually appealing setups I've seen thus far.

When I get my setup up and running I want to shoot for that type of sleek presentation. Great job on the photos as well. I totally look forward to seeing your collection grow and kick even more tail than it already does. :wink1:

:hi5:

Colossus we need some kinda updated pics of something. The last post of a pic was 1-15-11. Get behind the camera already...:lol

Back