The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooo when you get the spiderwoman?? Looks great

And congrats too on wade,one of the best pf of 2012-2013

:duff

My friend, I know you love your beautiful women my friend...your amazing collection has so many beautiful characters so massive congrats :clap

Here is another beautiful character just for you my friend. I spotted her last night on Facebook and had to share her with you...she is stunning!!! :horror

quma4edy.jpg

5yju9era.jpg

My friend, I know you love your beautiful women my friend...your amazing collection has so many beautiful characters so massive congrats :clap

Here is another beautiful character just for you my friend. I spotted her last night on Facebook and had to share her with you...she is stunning!!! :horror

quma4edy.jpg

5yju9era.jpg

YUMMMMIIIII Sexy Sexy Sexy,

Amazing, amazing collection! :thud:

Your wall art and displays are breathtaking!! :bow

Ohh my this Beautiful..you Sir deserve a High five and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

Thank You Very Much for the Compliment Akira, I must get a Glass of Milk to go with that PBJ my Friend:lol:lol:lol

Amazing, amazing collection! :thud:

Your wall art and displays are breathtaking!! :bow

I Appreciate the Compliments Pajji, Thank You Very Much my Friend.

Beautiful collection!! Will we ever see a life size Colossus bust?

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/25/13 PG.194

What Are You Looking At

Wade Here Enjoying the Ladies

Looking Good as Always

I can Tell the Ladies Burning Desire for my Form

My Turn to do some Drooling and Me Like

Now Scope it Out Ladies

Pretty Tight, Right!

I Make this Look Good

I Think I am going to Enjoy this Gig

This is a Must Have Piece for any DeadPool Fan, A Very Impressive Piece, Classic DP with all the Attitude, Happy B-Day to Me :yess:

These are great! I FINALLY got to see this in person and I gotta say, I WAS TEMPTED! :gah:

Collection is looking magnificent as always Colossus. :wink1:

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/25/13 PG.194

Beautiful collection!! Will we ever see a life size Colossus bust?

If they make it I will Buy it, Thank You for the Beautiful Compliment, Face, Appreciate It my Friend.

These are great! I FINALLY got to see this in person and I gotta say, I WAS TEMPTED! :gah:

Collection is looking magnificent as always Colossus. :wink1:

Thank You Very Much Shortround for the Magnificent Compliment, Appreciate it my Friend.

It's not to late you can always get him but you have to add your own commentary :lol:lol:lol

Congratulations on all the new additions!
DP specially looks great

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back