The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:lol:lol:lol Oh I know all to well, Andy, so here you go

Seriously WTF... you are turning me into a perv now... all kinds of thoughts are going in my mind after looking at her derrière...
2ibyhys.gif

Sweet baby jesus!!! Why is it that I never thought to click on that link in your signature to check out your collection until now!?!?! Holy cow I'm still picking my jaw up off the ground! That is one amazing setup!!

With a lot of it exposed and not in a cabinet, do you need to spend a lot of time dusting!?!

Sweet baby jesus!!! Why is it that I never thought to click on that link in your signature to check out your collection until now!?!?! Holy cow I'm still picking my jaw up off the ground! That is one amazing setup!!

With a lot of it exposed and not in a cabinet, do you need to spend a lot of time dusting!?!

Many Many Thanks Khai for the Compliments, Much Appreciated my Friend and to answer your question, no not to much dusting on the Statues open to the room, about one day per Quarter + the electric air purifier I put in there helps keep the dust down

So you now collect pics of beautiful girls? :D

:lol:lol:lol No not really, there just Eye Candy and I put them on some other board members here and there for the Enjoyment of Admiring a Beautiful Form of a Woman and there response there of :wink1:

Thanks for Looking my Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back