The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 06/09/13 Pg.174

Michael Turners 1995 Cover Witchblade on Canvas, a Beautiful Piece of Artwork to go with my Witchblade Statues, Enjoy

Better Pic's Later and with Finished Matting

Very great acquisition my friend Colossus :hi5:

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/02/13 Pg.183

Love your collection Colossus...pure class bud

Love the new artwork, amazing stuff. Never knew of witch blade before this thread, but I'm a fan of her look. I guess a lot of guys would be :lol

Love the new artwork, amazing stuff. Never knew of witch blade before this thread, but I'm a fan of her look. I guess a lot of guys would be :lol

Thank You Very Much my Friend; Tbay, Appreciate it, Glad I could Introduce you to The Witchblade

Luv the collection colossus you have some very unique pieces my friend :)

Just went through your thread again. Amazing!!! Always fun to revisit!!!

Just went through your thread again. Amazing!!! Always fun to revisit!!!

WOW! I Appreciate the Tour my Friend; Face and Thank You Very Much for the Compliment, I am in the process of getting everything where I want it and some pieces be changing and some will be staying in the same locations for a Update Shoot and change the introduction to the Thread for more Viewing Pleasure but it is going to be a small Fun project, Again Thank You my Friend.

Michael Turners 1995 Cover Witchblade on Canvas, a Beautiful Piece of Artwork to go with my Witchblade Statues, Enjoy

Better Pic's Later and with Finished Matting

Grats man, I love this guy's artwork. One of the best that ever created images in comics! Always loved his Batman drawings.
Although he passed away so soon, his artwork will live on!

Grats man, I love this guy's artwork. One of the best that ever created images in comics! Always loved his Batman drawings.
Although he passed away so soon, his artwork will live on!

Thank You for the Very Kind Words my Friend; Remy, I agree so much, Shooting Stars Burn Hotter and Brighter and then they are gone way to Quick

Artwork Based on MT

Thank You for the Very Kind Words my Friend; Remy, I agree so much, Shooting Stars Burn Hotter and Brighter and then they are gone way to Quick

Artwork Based on MT

:love:love:love

Congrats on the new art my friend! You should do some youtube videos. I'd love to see everything in motion!

:love:love:love

Congrats on the new art my friend! You should do some youtube videos. I'd love to see everything in motion!

Thank You Very Much my Friend; Magnus, It is in the Process, just need to get around to it.

Great stuff :rock

Many Thanks my Friend; Josh, Appreciate your Complement :exactly:

LOVE the Bats art work my friend! Fantastic!! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back