The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/11/13 Pg.1 All New

Added some more Older Stock Pic's, Enjoy my Friends

Street Fighter Cammy

073-1.jpg

076-1.jpg

cammy_04.jpg

X-23

100_4394.jpg

100_4396.jpg

100_8244.jpg

Rocker Biker Girl

003-10.jpg

004-8-1-1.jpg

005-8.jpg

Last edited:

Ritual
100_8810.jpg

100_8811.jpg

100_8812.jpg

100_8814.jpg

Uncensored Ritual

[URL=https://s157.photobucket.com/user/Snipers

You have a great collection my friend Colossus, AWESOME collection, it's very impressive!

You have a great collection my friend Colossus, AWESOME collection, it's very impressive!

Thank You Very Much Again my Friend; Darth, I thought I would re post for the Weekend on the Last Page, just in case some of our Newer Members don't like starting at the 1st page :lol:lol:lol we all like talking and discussing ones Collection, whether it be Large or Small.

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/11/13

I'm not new member but your stunning girls collection amaze me every time I visit your thread. Keep it going my friend :exactly:

So much awesome stuff I didn't even know exists. Like that Rocker Biker Girl and what are those two armored demon warriors? Sick!

So much awesome stuff I didn't even know exists. Like that Rocker Biker Girl and what are those two armored demon warriors? Sick!

Thank You for the Compliments my Friend; Iggy, the Two ladies are C.S. Moore Angelus Statues, the one with the spear is the Reg. Version and the one with the Sword is the Emerald Version, again Thank You

Holy amazing collection Batman! Colossus Hulk and Juggarnaut have always been my favorite. You got quite the eye. Congrats on such a sick collection and set up. Thanks for sharing.

I love your photos. Great collection. I can see why this thread is one of the most popular on the board. :clap

Wow what an update :horror :rock

Holy amazing collection Batman! Colossus Hulk and Juggarnaut have always been my favorite. You got quite the eye. Congrats on such a sick collection and set up. Thanks for sharing.

I Appreciate the High Praise and The SICK my Friend; Collect78, Thank You

I love your photos. Great collection. I can see why this thread is one of the most popular on the board. :clap

Thank You Very Very Much for that Compliment my Friend; Ski, Appreciate the Honor

Wow what an update :horror :rock

Many Thanks for the :rock my Friend; Jay, Always

Very nice update :rock

You Honor me by coming from Middle Earth to Visit my Collection my Friend; Josh, Thank You Very Much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back