The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 10/27/11, Pg 55

Nice ride! :clap

Cool, Thanks; Matt

:hi5:Have to hand it to you, brother...You are, hands down, the world's #1 collector of Colossus !!

Thank You; Leonidas, I am trying

Hahah I actually think it looks pretty kick ass even though I'm not the biggest fan of cloth.
Even the EX head looks sweet but the print...meh

It will make a Great Addition to the Colossus Collection, I think they to could have gone in a different direction as far as a print goes; Drakul

I would like to Thank; Devil666 for the New Sig, Very Much

wow nice car :rock

A Rogue for Colossus

004-25.jpg

005-21.jpg

002-22.jpg

001-15.jpg

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 11/1/11, Pg 59

Sweet! I dig that Rogue. I don't know why everybody _____es and moans about her.

I mean I know why but come on!

Exactly!!
Shes a keeper, a little touch up on the face later but that easy

She looks great Colossus! Glad it wasn't one of the bad ones!

Exactly!!
Shes a keeper, a little touch up on the face later but that's easy

For some people. :lol

Congrats, Colossus, on getting a mostly decent looking Rogue. I can't even display mine, as is. It just bugs me too much.
Btw, I'm really excited about the Colossus PF. You'll be proud that I did pre-order the Exclusive already. :D
I probably would have ordered him anyway, but seeing Illyana in that last pic really sealed the deal for me. I expected Shadowcat before Illyana since they only just did Darkchild. Speaking of, Sideshow really needs to make Katya now.

Last edited:

Sweet! I dig that Rogue. I don't know why everybody _____es and moans about her.

I mean I know why but come on!

Thanks; Drakul, I lucked out on her, and speaking of Moaning, I bet Rogue could do that :naughty

Exactly!!
Shes a keeper, a little touch up on the face later but that easy

Yes she is; Alex. I will not be touching her up at all :)

She looks great Colossus! Glad it wasn't one of the bad ones!

I here you; Steve, I kept my finger crossed on this, plus it didn't hurt that I had for to pick from :)

For some people. :lol

Congrats, Colossus, on getting a mostly decent looking Rogue. I can't even display mine, as is. It just bugs me too much.
Btw, I'm really excited about the Colossus PF. You'll be proud that I did pre-order the Exclusive already. :D
I probably would have ordered him anyway, but seeing Illyana in that last pic really sealed the deal for me. I expected Shadowcat before Illyana since they only just did Darkchild. Speaking of, Sideshow really needs to make Katya now.

Good Man, EX Ordered here also; Jedah, I am very interested in his Sister Illyana, but Kitty Pryde would have been Great, Thanks for dropping in

Congrats on the new Lady !

Congrats on a good looking piece bro..........Car is tight also.......really like it bro

Congrats on Rogue, Colossus..:hi5: and glad you got a decent one..
That shelf were you have them all lined up is superb.:hi5: I'm a big fan of that X-23 piece, damn I should have bought one when I had the
chance..:slap Cheers my friend..:duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back