The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 10/19/11, Pg 53

Which Colossus are you refering to the 24" Custom or the Bust? Oh you saw him Lurking, I here you about OverKill, the detail on him is Great and he's a bit Nasty, Thanks for stopping in and checking the Collection out; Burngwings.

I just realized it's not the one I thought it was. I thought it was the third one in your post by bowen which has a chrome version if I'm not mistaken. But the 24" custom is way better. Love it. :rock

I just realized it's not the one I thought it was. I thought it was the third one in your post by bowen which has a chrome version if I'm not mistaken. But the 24" custom is way better. Love it. :rock

Many Thanks; Burngwings, on the Custom, I would have a Bowen Chrome Version, but some think is made of Gold :lol:lol:lol

Do you buy these statues online or you get them done custom?

Do you buy these statues online or you get them done custom?

When I get a Custom Piece, I always try to get it direct from the artist and for a reasonable price + shipping but you can find them on line but for well above the true price, always go direct.
Thanks for Stopping in; Sarvesh

When I get a Custom Piece, I always try to get it direct from the artist and for a reasonable price + shipping but you can find them on line but for well above the true price, always go direct.
Thanks for Stopping in; Sarvesh

How do you find direct contact with custom artists? Sorry to bother you by asking silly questions but I am a bit new to this. :monkey3

and this one?

reveal-19.jpg

I was waiting for someone to post this in his thread ;)

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 10/27/11, Pg 53

The Colossus Cruiser

001-13.jpg

001-14.jpg

002-21.jpg

This the reason I have not been on the Boards alot this week :D

2005 Chrysler 300c 5.7 Hemi, Fully Loaded, Leather, with Sun/Moon Roof, Boston LCD AM/FM 6 Disk CD/Nav + Rear Overhead DVD w/Remote Headphones, Cool Vanilla, just a few of the Bells and Whistles to much to list.

It may not be Brand Spanking New, but it's New to Me. :D

The Colossus Cruiser

001-13.jpg

001-14.jpg

002-21.jpg

2005 Chrysler 300c 5.7 Hemi, Fully Loaded, Leather, with Sun/Moon Roof, Boston LCD AM/FM 6 Disk CD/Nav + Rear Overhead DVD w/Remote Headphones, Cool Vanilla, just a few of the Bells and Whistles to much to list.

Damn Brotha AL... sweet pimp mobile :D :clap

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 10/27/11, Pg 55

what I said in the other thread ;)

(hey it's hard to type!!)

The Colossus Cruiser

001-13.jpg

001-14.jpg

002-21.jpg

AWESOME ride Colossus. Later add 22s in black or chrome. Will look meaner :)

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 10/27/11, Pg 55

Just a quick photoshop to see how the 22s chrome might look :monkey3

00114copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back