The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The think the new pf is going to look awesome in ur collection. What are ur thoughts ?!!

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 9/23/11, Pg 49

The think the new pf is going to look awesome in ur collection. What are ur thoughts ?!!

It will be a Very Very Welcomed Addition to the Colossus Collection, been a year since I heard about this, Looking forward toward the Full Revel :impatient: :exactly:

Went to my LCS today and Good Friend John of Capstone Comics was at the Dallas Comic Con two weeks ago working the at the Show and he and picked this Original Artwork Print by John Hughes of Colossus, and he thought of me, WOW! what a Great Wednesday.

026-4.jpg

027-4.jpg

The Frame shop is next :)

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 10/19/11, Pg 53

Awesome!!!

Very nice grab!

That Artwork looks really nice! Congrats bud. :hi5:

Congrats. :clap Is it on paper or canvas?

That Chrome Colossus has always been one of my top wants. Overtkill might as well be a statue. His detail and finished paint work is near perfect. I have him as well. Awesome collection.

That Chrome Colossus has always been one of my top wants. Overtkill might as well be a statue. His detail and finished paint work is near perfect. I have him as well. Awesome collection.

Which Colossus are you refering to the 24" Custom or the Bust? Oh you saw him Lurking, I here you about OverKill, the detail on him is Great and he's a bit Nasty, Thanks for stopping in and checking the Collection out; Burngwings.

Went to my LCS today and Good Friend John of Capstone Comics was at the Dallas Comic Con two weeks ago working the at the Show and he and picked this Original Artwork Print by John Hughes of Colossus, and he thought of me, WOW! what a Great Wednesday.

026-4.jpg

027-4.jpg

The Frame shop is next :)

Very nice print. What's the size of it?

that is a super fine looking print. Love juggy's reflection

Nice Artwork, many congrats my friend !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back