The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/11/13

Wow! Your collection is amazing!! Question, where did you get that awesome Poison Ivy art print? :)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Wow! Your collection is amazing!! Question, where did you get that awesome Poison Ivy art print? :)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Thank You Very Much for the Compliment my Friend; Khan, I know a Friend that knows someone :lol:lol:lol It used to be up on Deviant Art

You Honor me by coming from Middle Earth to Visit my Collection my Friend; Josh, Thank You Very Much

You got a great collection! Be it Middle-earth, Marvel, DC, etc it shows a love and a passion for something that allows us a few moments of relief from the days stresses. :rock

You got a great collection! Be it Middle-earth, Marvel, DC, etc it shows a love and a passion for something that allows us a few moments of relief from the days stresses. :rock

Thank You for the Very Kind Compliments my Friend; Josh and I so much agree with you on the Stresses these Days :exactly:

BTW whats your user name over at S & F?

Thank You for the Very Kind Compliments my Friend; Josh and I so much agree with you on the Stresses these Days :exactly:

BTW whats your user name over at S & F?

No problem :duff

Well, I'm actually banned over there. :lol

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/11/13 Pg.1 All New

Great update my friend :clap
Your collection is looking awesome :hi5:

Just one question...
What us that behind Vampirella? Is it a...

Best not say too much :wink1: Might get in trouble again :slap :thwak :lol

Great update my friend :clap
Your collection is looking awesome :hi5:

Just one question...
What us that behind Vampirella? Is it a...

Best not say too much :wink1: Might get in trouble again :slap :thwak :lol

Thank You Very Much for the Compliments my Friend; Collector and No it's not a Device for Pleasure :lol:lol:lol It is Carnival Glass Flute Vase from the 1950's used to be a part of my wife's mothers Glass Collection from her Antique Store many Years ago.

BTW sometimes it's all how you word something, they are not known for Big Long Words :lol

I do miss posting there. It was a misunderstanding and sadly doesn't allow me to post there now. :(

You must have been a really really Bad Man my Friend :lol:lol:lol:lol just kidding, Yeah I really Hate those Misunderstandings but where Cool

You must have been a really really Bad Man my Friend :lol:lol:lol:lol just kidding, Yeah I really Hate those Misunderstandings but where Cool

I've been known to be hardheaded and this was one of those times where I was dead sure I was right. The admin was dead sure he was right and things just went south. Ah well :(

Heck yeah we're :hi5:

I've been known to be hardheaded and this was one of those times where I was dead sure I was right. The admin was dead sure he was right and things just went south. Ah well :(

Heck yeah we're :hi5:

Cool, All I can say to that is, just keep Collecting and Acquiring to that Impressive Collection of yours my Friend

Man, these shelves are so full of win!! Love seeing you're collection grow and grow and get more and more awesome!

I Appreciate the Compliment so Much from you my Friend; Matt, means alot, Thank You

I can't imagine what vampirella could be making rise up behind her?:rotfl

I can say this much she can show a Little Nip and all sorts of things begin to Grow :lol:lol:lol No Seriously It is Carnival Glass Flute Vase from the 1950's, That thing gets so many Inquiries :lol, Thank You my Friend; Grphyx for the Inquiry.

You definitely have one of the prettiest setups/collections I've seen on here. You make me want to buy better shelves. :lol

You definitely have one of the prettiest setups/collections I've seen on here. You make me want to buy better shelves. :lol

Thank You for that Compliment my Friend; Plissken, I just remembered that he didn't like to be called Snake :lol:lol I Appreciate it Very Much and Yes you can never have enough shelves :)

Thank You for that Compliment my Friend; Plissken, I just remembered that he didn't like to be called Snake :lol:lol I Appreciate it Very Much and Yes you can never have enough shelves :)

:lol

Don't take the name thing seriously, it was just a call back to the character's line from the movie. Snake or Plissken is fine. I seriously need a new shelf but I just don't have it in the budget this year.

:lol

Don't take the name thing seriously, it was just a call back to the character's line from the movie. Snake or Plissken is fine. I seriously need a new shelf but I just don't have it in the budget this year.

Wasn't being Serious, just remembered the line as you may know to well my Friend, I am in the same House as you with Shelves :exactly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back