The Cheap Ass Shelves of Evilface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another delay?

black.jpg

Of all the figures, I like the RotJ Luke, best...mostly because of his outfit.

Also, I have personally pet those kitties. Nappy Hoe is skiddish.

HI, evilface. I was watching emarae's hot toys videos on youtube.
And he mentioned that you make custom hot toys stands.
I was just wondering what ones you can make, how many you can make on one order and how much for. Many Thanks. If your interested in making a few custom stands for me, could you email me back, Many Thanks. My email.

( [email protected] )

HI, evilface. I was watching emarae's hot toys videos on youtube.
And he mentioned that you make custom hot toys stands.
I was just wondering what ones you can make, how many you can make on one order and how much for. Many Thanks. If your interested in making a few custom stands for me, could you email me back, Many Thanks. My email.

( [email protected] )

@Jokerfan303- Hopefully Evil has responded to you by now, but if not, don't worry as he can get pretty busy. At least you've found the Sideshow Freaks boards and if you do a few searches you find all sorts of interesting threads! If you haven't seen Evil's thread for the various decals that he's done for the stands, check it out here....

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50534&page=92

Also, it might be best if you could send him a private message (PM) about your needs. I think you're still new to the boards, so you might need to post a couple things before you can send a PM if I recall correctly. Hopefully he'll just respond to you somehow! Welcome aboard!

Been a while since I've updated, so here are a few new items!!!

SS Cobra Arashikage Ninja
cobraredninja1.jpg

cobraredninja2.jpg

cobraredninja3.jpg

cobraredninja4.jpg

SS Cobra Ninja-Viper

ninja-viper1.jpg

ninja-viper2.jpg

Oh Noes!!!!
ninja-viper3.jpg

ninja-viper4.jpg

ninja-viper5.jpg

ninja-viper6.jpg

Been a while since I've updated, so here are a few new items!!!

HT Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee!!
brucelee1.jpg

SS Stalker
stalker8.jpg

stalker9.jpg

stalker10.jpg

stalker11.jpg

stalker6.jpg

Nice collection! BTW, your pictures look really sharp! Care to share what camera you use? THanks!

great collection, that custom Croc Master is awesome.

Thanks. He was a fun project!!

Nice dolls.

I like dolls.

great collection!

Thanks!

Nice collection! BTW, your pictures look really sharp! Care to share what camera you use? THanks!

Thanks. I use a Nikon D3100. These were just the default settings with no flash.

Nice Croc. Looks just like the 3 3/4" on steroids, :rock

Thanks. I like him!!

Very nice collection here. It seems a bit smaller this time around, but maybe that is just my imagination. I like the white light display too!

Back