The Cheap Ass Shelves of Evilface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has done so many damn clones I originally missed one I wanted, the clean Phase 1. I put the newer cloth ribbed body suits on him. I like it. Almost more than the original Stormtrooper!

clonetrooper3.jpg

clonetrooper1.jpg

clonetrooper2.jpg

Some neat shots of the kittahs.
shelf_33.jpg

shelf_34.jpg

I just re-viewed page one and unbelievable stuff bro! :clap

That Vette is immaculate! Your cats are adorable and you easily have one of the best 1/6 collections here :rock

cheap shelves and xmas lighting?? I think it works, I even considered it for my room, but that was only so I can spend more on statues and figures...I still need to save up for some quality lighting one day.

Awesome collection!

:clap Great pose, and looks awesome on that clock. Would make a nice permanent display, too.

Thanks. I like the pic too. If I left him one of the cats would prolly knock him off. :monkey1

Cheap shelves or not, that's still a sick collection. :clap:clap:clap

Thanks!!

That's a Great Pic of Spidey, I agree it should be a Display, also Congrats on the Sniper; Face, Congrats on both

Thanks!!

Wow! I agree! Love that pose! He looks almost real there! Fantastic work on the Desert Sniper too! Cobraaaa....! :lol

Thanks!!

Love the Spidey picture.

Thanks!!

Awesome collection and I love the car :rock

Thanks!! I love it too. :)

cheap shelves and xmas lighting?? I think it works, I even considered it for my room, but that was only so I can spend more on statues and figures...I still need to save up for some quality lighting one day.

Awesome collection!

That is pretty much it. They are cheap, work and lets me spend more on figures. :clap

Nice. I dig :cool:

It is soooo dug.

Back