The case for Sgt. Slaughter and other lesser known Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Sgt. Slaughter at SDCC a year or two ago. He was at the Hasbro booth (near the Joes of course) signing things. So I'm a little surprised we haven't seen a 25th anniversary 3 3/4" from him. Is that because WWF/E has his likenesses or what?

Either way, I'd be fine with a Slaughter. There are lots of other guys I'd like to see before him, but he would at least be better than getting any figures from the live action movie.

Yup, I remember those Hasbro employee customs, which is what Hasbro was calling them. I know there were a few of these customs but I remember Slaughter and Liftticket.

I saw Sgt. Slaughter at SDCC a year or two ago. He was at the Hasbro booth (near the Joes of course) signing things. So I'm a little surprised we haven't seen a 25th anniversary 3 3/4" from him. Is that because WWF/E has his likenesses or what?

Either way, I'd be fine with a Slaughter. There are lots of other guys I'd like to see before him, but he would at least be better than getting any figures from the live action movie.

You could always just pick up the 3 3/4" Build and Brawl Sgt. Slaughter.

Give me stalkers original look!!

stalker82_th.jpg

I wouldn't call Stalker a secondary character though, I honestly think we'll see him sooner than later.

Slaughter and his Marauders are some of the toughest.

I hope to make, IMO , an X-forse of sorts...

SE
Tunnel Rat
Beachhead
Shipwreck
Spirit
Outback
Lowlight
Stalker

IF Sideshow produces a Sgt. Slaughter figure . . . and possibly the Marauders . . . would it be feasible/possible that the Marauders would be a three pack of Red Dog, Taurus, & Mercer?

:D

While we're on this . . . I take Tomax & Xamot would be a two figure set?

Those were the Renegades. The Marauders were ugly blue and green repainted figures. I don't see any of the Renegades being made.

Back