The Cantina Creature Count

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want them to make this guy:

LakSivrak.jpg

I'm a nerd because I remember that he died during the Battle of Endor from the bio on the back of the figure packaging.

That's no good at all.

Lak Sivrak and Dice Ibegon would rule. Labria, Muftak, Kabe, Tonnikas, Bo Shek and the green guys would all be buys.

(Isn't the other green guy's name Ellors Madak or something?)

While ol' "Pantsy" is pretty lame, I can't say I miss the Wolfman. He was one of the characters that even as a youngster watching ANH kinda took me out of the scene. He just looked like a wolfman to me, even then, and not as a credible alien (especially the mouth being frozen open made it look like a cheap mask). When I found out later that Lucas re-used stuff from other movies to save some cash, it all made sense. But yeah, don't care for him.

I've been asking for a Lak/Dice 2-pack for years now. I'd also like to see SSC make a figure of Feltipern Trevagg besides all the other cool cantina aliens that have already been mentioned in here.

They appear to have shut down the "Ask Sideshow" section. No answers in seven months...

They're still answering questions. They just posted some new ones in the past couple days too.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/design-develop/ask-sideshow/?ref=HZ3_EX-asksideshow

I'm a nerd because I remember that he died during the Battle of Endor from the bio on the back of the figure packaging.

I'm a nerd cuz I really loved the Lak/Dice love story in the "Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina" book.

Why does special edition ruin everything?

They replaced him with this joker:

ketwol.JPG

:exactly::goodpost: I would rather have a figure of Lak befor Mr. Lame-Pants anyday.

Back