Action Figure the burning cropsey 1/6 head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that movie. Meatballs meets Friday the 13th. Fantastic memories :)

I think that was one of, if not the first release, from the Weinstein Brothers.

I didn't know that. The Burning is such an underratted slasher gem. It rarely gets mentioned it seems. Johnny should have posted that sculpt to me by now and he's headed your way David, can't wait. :rock

Thanks wonderboy the paint was done by Jason tarpley so I'm not really sure but the guys a beast

From a crushed bag of resin powder to that? :lol Holy ****! That was insanely fast and that looks insanely good! :Rock I need to get a move on his shears.

Just got my Cropsey head in from winning Johnny's contest on youtube! This sculpt is a beast. I'm so sorry I slept on it for so long. Upgraded my One's Customs Cropsey and I'm super happy with the result! Thanks again Johnny! Much appreciated!

Old to tha new!
null_zpsaec43da2.jpg

C'mon baby, Light my fire!
null_zpseb4144e2.jpg

Ugg Mug!
null_zps99b61dc3.jpg

A lil' filter love!

5a489998-5fd9-4e01-ad21-80299e12e988_zps1646858c.jpg

The Cropsey Maniac in all his burnt flesh glory! CUT!!!

82640e82-7f6d-48bb-865d-21f80da8f4ef_zps25de105d.jpg

i know this prob isnt the section for it but can anyone help me out with a good jacket i can use for a custom cropsey? ive been looking for months and i cant bloody find anything that would work

any help would be much appreciated

The only thing I could come up with is either the dc direct the spirit jacket or hot toys spirit jacket

The only thing I could come up with is either the dc direct the spirit jacket or hot toys spirit jacket

thanks for the tip. i picked up the mezco spirit figure for $40 jacket is pretty good to bad the rest of the figure including his black shirt and pants are plastic lol. i didnt wanna pay the $200 plus for the hot toys figure

Every time this bumps I come into it only to be so grossed out! Bravo bravo bravo.

Back