The Building of a Collection (And Other Stuff)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a bit of a sabbatical as I went a litle collection heavy. Everything in this thread is 2 years old or newer I went nuts! :panic: I also filled up room wise and so from here on out it's going to be alot more selective. I also bought a new truck so alot of my funds will now be in dolling it up.

Thanks for all the positive comments. Someone once told me that this place was crazy so I was hesitant to come here. Then I realized I was crazy and I have fit right in LOL. I enjoy this community alot and am proud to be a part of it in my own small way.

So here is something I had to have and it is amazing.

20141202_204343.jpg

20141202_204256.jpg

20141202_203732.jpg

20141202_205656.jpg

And say hello to Toothgnasher... Yes I'm still all about Thor so the red black and chrome silver was a must! And of course it had to be a Ram. (I know Toothgnasher is a goat but close enough lol) Gonna Thor mod it up

Hey gize and gals. Money has been a little tight but I've been trying to collect what I can. A few more updates as well as MOAR THOR!

Wonder Woman is awesome. Might be one of the best statues I've ever seen. Sideshow nailed it.

Love this Rick Grimes statue. Love it. It's a great dio.

Made some updates to the Thor Cave

Last edited:
Continued...

Have these on the way.

Love these as they are the Esad Ribic Jason Aaron versions. Wish they had made a young Thor to go with it.

Also added some mods to my new truck which I have named Toothgnasher.

I'm going to get a custom plate. I could use some help. Should I get 4ASGARD or shorten Toothgnasher and get a plate that says GNASHER?

More to come...

I have the Modern Thor, Thor Dark World PF's on preorder and am thinking about getting the XM Thor but man those statues are so expensive!

Thanks amigo. I'll stop posting truck pics I know it's a different type of haul I just wanted to add some Thor accessories so I added it lol.

Back