• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through and catching up on some real old feedback.

First up is +1 to ro926, for buying a set of DX Joker heads.

+1 to fashizal1 for buying a pair of Hot Toys Demon Batman boots.

+1 to Violator66 for buying a bunch of Hot Toys Two-Face parts.

+3 for yodasan, bought three hot toys off him, as always one of the best here. thanks again.
This appears to be 1 transaction but for multiple items so I have added a +1 from you on Yodasan's FB.

All Positive and Neutral Feedback updated to this point.
x :duff

Last edited:
Okay, as per the posts made in the 'Everyone Read, New Feedback Rule' thread, here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83431&page=3

Woah! Ok, however I left him feedback at the itrader thing AS WELL as the +1 on this thread! So you guys should check into it maybe... and thats for being so patient with all my hassling :)

Oki Doki, and it's no hassle at all.
I'll look into it and find the feedback left for darthkry in the FB thread, the next time it is updated :duff
x :wave

I have removed a Feedback rating placed by axecutioner18 from Darthkry's iTrader Profile to set this straight.

Please remember folks if you leave feedback for someone using the itrader system on their profile, DO NOT post it here too.
Likewise if you leave it for someone here in the Feedback thread, DO NOT leave it on the iTrader (even if it's working at the time :lol).
Many thanks.
Shell
x :wave

+1 warmachine - awesome buyer, fast payment, great communication!
+1 ro926 - awesome buyer, fast payment, great communication!
+1 Dark Passenger - great deal, fast shipping, great communication!

+1 for ro926 great buyer fast payment thanks
+1 for FlyAndFight fast payment recommended thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back