• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to hehateme23
Hast shipping on a Sheva head at a great price.

+1 to Darth Waller for his BSG Blurays!

+1 to elektrox for CA PF!

+1 to rivera2171 for HT wesker and endo

+1 for MxBxM for the fast shipping on the P1 Chest Armor

+1 for CREG Customs for the fast shipping on the Berserker
Gauntlets.

Thanks guys

+1 for wbss21! Thanks again Nicole for the great deal on the Hot Toys Truetype narrow shouldered body! :wave It's going to work out perfectly for my custom BTTF Marty McFly figure! :yess:

+1 to sil80jdm , Great seller, easy transaction, friendly. Shipped a nice sculpt to me and it arrrived safely here in Australia. I appreciate that. Cheers.

+1 to uscmhicks, Friendly and top seller. Shipped to me a Sovereign Studios Indy jacket, arrived safely and quickly to me here in Australia.Much appreciated, thanks !!

+1 to pixletwin for a nice custom made Dagobah Luke/Vader head. Thanks for ensuring it arrived safely to me here. I love it , it's awesome ! Cheers.

+1 to The Drizzle for another awesome transaction on the custom cobra commander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back