• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for small_studios for the Hot Toys T-1000 Donut Head Sculpt & the gift card. Thank you!

I take back my positive feedback for jack bauer. He has yet to leave me any feedback or reply to my messages, so just -1 for him.

He's not a bad seller at all, just not fair that he gets positive feedback and I am stuck with nothing.

EDIT: situation resolved.

Last edited:
I take back my positive feedback for jack bauer. He has yet to leave me any feedback or reply to my messages, so just -1 for him.

He's not a bad seller at all, just not fair that he gets positive feedback and I am stuck with nothing.

You cannot give -1 to a guy that doesn't give you a positive feedback.
That's ridiculous.

+1 for Crimsonbob for the SS Clone Trooper. great guy to deal with

thanks for the help mate.

That's ridiculous.

Agreed... feedback is for the transaction, not for giving feedback.

Actually had someone do that to me on eBay once. I didn't leave feedback right away and they pestered me daily (which made me want to leave feedback even less) and eventually added a note to their positive feedback that I never left feedback :huh

I added a note that he was annoying :lol

I am so glad I don't have to deal with this stuff.

Hi Jen. :wave

That's ridiculous.

It's taking back my feedback. His communication is bad, and it's been like 3 weeks since I left feedback. I've requested he leave some, but he doesn't. He even replied to a message I sent, but only replied the question about a DX Batman, not about feedback.

It's none of your business as is, so leave it alone. You too galactiboy, Thrustmaster, and pixletwin. This thread is for feedback, not telling people what you think of their decisions. This situation is not fair to me.

If he doesn't want to leave me feedback that's fine, but he shouldn't get any from me either.

Last edited:
It's none of your business as is, so leave it alone. You too galactiboy and Thrustmaster. This is for feedback, not telling people what you think of their decisions. It's about what's fair.

Actually its all of our business as feedback ratings impact how we deal and trade with people. Giving a negative (which is what your original post sounded like) or even retracting because you didn't get feedback in return is not how the system works.

We're just trying to help... your welcome :1-1:

Actually its all of our business as feedback ratings impact how we deal and trade with people. Giving a negative (which is what your original post sounded like) or even retracting because you didn't get feedback in return is not how the system works.

We're just trying to help... your welcome :1-1:

It's my business. Not yours. I'll retract my feedback because it's fair. If my feedback doesn't get retracted then that's unfair.

but know that if you deal with jack bauer that his communication is bad and he won't leave you feedback, so don't leave any for him.

Last edited:
It's my business. Not yours. I'll retract my feedback because it's fair. If my feedback doesn't get retracted then that's unfair.

but know that if you deal with jack bauer that his communication is bad and he won't leave you feedback, so don't leave any for him.

Aint nothin' happnin'.. pretty sure about that... :sleep

+1 Mr Barlow

+2 YoNoSe

+1 crowinghorse

Thanks for great transactions!

Better late than never...

+1 Avfin

+1 Darth Waller

+1 UTtoyfan

...for the SS gift cards! Thanks guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back