• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
updated and

KONGRATULATIONS TO
THE NEWEST MEMBER IN
THE PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY
KING DARKNESS!!!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Last edited:
updated and

KONGRATULATIONS TO
THE NEWEST MEMBER IN
THE PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY
KING DARKNESS!!!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Bout mother____in' time :mad:

Though honestly, I have always been in the Pantheon of the Worthy. Even before there was a Pantheon of the Worthy :lecture

+1 to Kabukiman for HT V1 Joker - perfect condition and fast shipping!

+1 for the Ultimate Weapon in selling me a Sovereign Indy Jacket at a great price

+1 for Kibishii for selling me the Sideshow Henry Jones, great guy, met up with him in person!

+1 for, the ill Jedi, for the incredible fast shipping and Hot Toys Batman Begins Bats that was as Perfect as he stated :clap

Last edited:
+1 for - Bardoon, for the fantastic Iron Man Mark II that arrived so quick and in perfect condition :hi5:

+1 for galactiboy for the HT Endo arm. Super fast shipping,
item as described, and great communication. :clap
Preesh man.

+1 for GDZILLA95 for buying a loose Endo Arm off me. Fast payment and great communication :duff

A BIG + 10 (Can I do a +10?) positive feedback for LesWalker or Les Walker! :wave

I got an AMAZING painted Christopher Reeve as Clark Kent head sculpt from him! :yess: It is perfect for my custom Clark Kent figure I'm going to make for it soon! Thanks again SO much Les! :)

a bit late but +1 for MANJI for the denzel head. great seller, a pleasure to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back