• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+ 2 for Tatooinewind&fire for the great deal on the Hot Toys Grenade Launcher and belt. Thanks again!!

I'm really not sure how to count these . . .

I bought like 40 DVDs from crowinghorse . . . everything was great . . so at least a +1

Thanks again !!

:)

+2 for Predator vs. Alien
Extremely communicative, honest, and an all-around pleasure to deal with! \m/

Do these scores get tallied up on our feedback score profile? Because I've got a few references, but I'd like to update my score since I've made sales lately.

+1 to LChinoz for hooking me up with the best Resident Evil Alice custom I've ever seen. Oh, and wicked fast, secure shipping, too!
Thank you!!!

A Big + 1 for RichPG

for selling me his Lurtz exclusive , received him very fast ! It was a pleasure dealing with you mate !!! thanks !!!

+1 for dhampir46 for the awesome HT Gunmetal Grey IM.
Super fast shipping and a great guy to deal with.

Preesh

A big +2 to Teemu for Mattel 12" ghostbusters figures. Packed safely and arrived quickly.

Do these scores get tallied up on our feedback score profile? Because I've got a few references, but I'd like to update my score since I've made sales lately.

No, the Profile iTrader and this FB thread are 2 seperate entities.
The iTrader will not update which is now why we use this thread again so you will have to refer peeps to this thread if you want them to see any recent feedback you have acquired.
x :peace

+1 for Mesa....fast payment and great communication!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back