• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+2 for buyer pm07 for 2 morrison head sculpts, and +1 for buyer drod26, for a custom Luke head sculpt and both for quick payment, thanks guys!

Last edited:
updated and

CONGRATULATIONS TO
jstep13
THE NEWEST MEMBER IN
THE PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY!!!
:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Last edited:
Numerous people are leaving feedback with ratings higher than +1. Please clarify in your post what this is for. Some of these feedbacks are making me wonder if people are just giving higher feedback for a transaction that went well and not for the quantity of items that were sold/traded.

To clarify - if you bought/sold ONE FIGURE/STATUE/etc. - you would leave a feedback of +1. Loose parts that are sold in a lot - is a +1. You would not give a point for every shoe, gun, hat, etc...

If you don't leave a description of what was bought/sold/traded and are leaving a feedback of more than +1, I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE MORE THAN +1 UNLESS YOU SAY WHAT EACH OF THE POINTS ARE FOR.

Without people leaving good descriptions - it's too easy to take advantage of our system.

If anyone has any questions regarding this, PM me.
Thank you.

Please post positive feedback for these board members for me:

+1 for seller Toy Anxiety for the Mattel 12" Egon Spengler parts! :D
+1 for superdoug for the 12" Mattel Ray Stanz figure! :D
+1 for sunohc for the awesome Reeve Superman head sculpt! :D
+1 for tjg for the nude Mattel 12" Ghostbusters Ray and Egon figures! :D

Thanks guys! I hope to do business with you again soon!

+1 to marsattack - what a great guy!! He shipped me a 1:1 pulse rifle from Australia putting his trust in me to do the same.

+1 to sithlordmacgyver - awesome firefly stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back