• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. :) But I have to give props to AdoptedScot who helps me with this task. We each update once a week so the feedback thread gets updated twice weekly. It has grown so much that it really is a lot of work for one person. So thank you again Shell. :D
Thanks Jen, I'm happy to help out :duff
x :wave

+2 for Violator66----always good----ship and deals----thanks

+2 for FAL5E
These appear to be 1 transaction but for a couple of items, so I have added a +1 to each feedback. Please let me know if these deals were in fact for 2 seperate transactions.
Thanks
x

+2 for DarthRazz! Awesome guy! Thank you for the sale and trade. :hi5:

And Jen could you merge the feedback for Entropy and Entropy Chicken, I changed it awhile back. Thanks.
Added a +2 to DarthRazz FB as this was confirmed to be 2 seperate transactions by Entropy.
Also feedback for Entropy (+1) and Entropy Chicken (+69) merged under the username Entropy with a combined FB rating of +70.

x :peace

Last edited:
+1 for bullsye!!!great seller!!! a pleasure to deal with!!!sold his hulk pf and he is an excellent guy!!!!A+++++++++++++++++

Thanks S.

I'd like to replicate that by saying that Ecekat has been a pleasure to deal with. Very quick payment and clear instructions. Could not ask for a better buyer. +1 Positive.

+1 for stshammgod. Thanks again Ryan for the cowboy boots with the spurs for my custom John Marston figure! Also for the "suprise"! :wave

+ 2 Theokan great buyer and seller here folks!, great packaging too!
+1 mojo customz for a great and smooth trade!

+1 for Voorhees27, but a HT Predator from him two days before the Canada strike, but it arrived today. well worth the wait.

+1 to addicted 2 collecting for purchasing my HT Predator. You won't find anyone else here more patient and understanding. VERY good buyer! Thanks man! :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back