• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just quickly checked and you only have 1 existing positive rating and I am about to add another, that will take you to 2. The Neutral rating is not counted in the Feedback thread as that list is for positive feedback only. The Neutral FB you have is in the Neutral catagory a few posts down from the the Positive FB lists.
So you do have 3, but that consists of 2 possitives and 1 Neutral.

Updating now....

Oh my bad,one of the buyers left his feedback in my for sale thread so I'll ask if he'll leave it here. Thanks Shelly!:wave

CelticWarrior just pulled out of a deal we had two days ago after he had my money for three days. Hours after sending me a PM that he was on the way to ship product I rec'd a paypal refund w/ no explanation. :cuckoo:

Happy I *did not* send funds as a GIFT, not sure if he even had the statue.
Just adding my experience to this thread to show the pattern of behavior.
I have not added any feedbback for this as you have not specified of you want to. Since he refunded your money the most that can be added to his feedback would be a Neutral rating for backing out of a deal and being a 'flaky' seller.
If you want that Feedback to be added to the thread here then please let me know.
Thanks.

+3 for FelMar. Easy to communicate and deal with. Great guy, also.

a BIG +3 for greatwall

AWESOME GUY.

Thanks for the fast shipping :)
As discussed with Felmar this was 1 transaction for multiple items so I am adding a +1 for both instead of the the 3 posted.

All Positive and Negative Feedback updated to this point.
x :peace

Oh my bad,one of the buyers left his feedback in my for sale thread so I'll ask if he'll leave it here. Thanks Shelly!:wave
You're welcome pal. Just get them to post it here and we can add it to your count for ya :duff
x :wave

Last edited:
+2 for IronFingaz

I bought a figure from him and my cousin also bought a figure from him but both were shipped to me for convienience.

Great seller, perfect communication and super quick delivery.

(First time to post here so I hope I have done this correctly)

+2 for j14

Great buyer, great communication and great patients :D

+2 for j14 for the SS Lightsabers and Robe. They were actually two separate transactions, I have two separate PayPal receipts for them, yet I shipped together. If this should be a +1 instead, my apologies!

+1 to Alexmann for a super terrific trade for Hot Toys Robocop. Great communication and lightning fast delivery.

+1 to LoneWolf. for a Lerma young solid snake sculpt, as always a great guy to deal. thanks again!

:lecture :exactly:
This thread is more reliable as between Jen and myself it gets updated twice a week.
I rarely look at the scores by peoples names as the itrader has only been working intermittently for some time, I always use this thread if I need to check FB on anyone.

Ah ok. So when someone puts a + rating here for someone else you update their rating?
Wow! you must have your hands full.:clap

btw....
+1 for Spidermonkey
Sold me an Alien Warrior maquette. Great guy to deal with. Sent pictures as asked and shipped EXTREMELY FAST!

I'll give him the rating through itrader just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back