• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Mr Barlow for Super FAST payment on a set of SS Young Frankie figures. :rock

+1 for ooJIGSAWoo for a very fast payment on an HT stand. :rock

+1 for Kuzeh - I got my MOTU classics Skeletor today, super fast shipment. Thank you Kuzeh

Last edited:
+1 for samueljd.

He sold me a metric ton of MOTU Classics figures. Shipped them Saturday, and they arrived today. Not only was the delivery fast, but the price was well under what I would have paid if I'd purchased them directly from Matty.

Thanks again, bro!!

Sorry but looks like I got some catching up to do for past transactions.
+1 for Unsung Hero
+2 for Lopie
+1 for Dorgmal Snow
+1 for Kato
+1 for uscmhicks

For Kato.E, for all the beautiful handmade 1/6 clothing i have bough from him.

+1 for Henley
+1 for Cargo pants
+1 for Laughing man pants
+1 for Laughing man shirt
+1 for Laughing man waistcoat
+1 for Laughing man tie
+1 for Bruce shirt
+1 for Bruce tie

Last edited:
+1 for agentofchaos73. Quick payment, easy transaction, and great communication.

Trying to catchup on feedback. I know there's some I owe and am missing from this list.

+1 boba flint
+1 Levit05
+1 Skiman
+1 MANDO
+1 EVILFACE
+1 Elvis1976
+1 Buttmunch
+1 Yodasan

Thanks all!

John

1+ unsung hero
1+ Veil1
1 + shaggyfx

thanks to all these dudes i am quietly catching up on ALOT of the holes in my collection....:)

+1 for chewblacca Worked out a trade with him and had a great experience as this was my first trade here. Great communication and fast shipping!

+1 to Cheungkinmen, for selling two EXCELLENT painted custom headsculpts (Cillian Murphy/Jonathan Crane and Ken Watanabe/Ra's al Ghul).

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back