• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to LoneWolf (Jeff) for selling to me the following items:

- Hot Toys Rambo III - John J. Rambo
- Hot Toys First Blood - John J. Rambo
- Hot Toys The Expendables - Barney Ross

Excellent and professional seller... Easy to talk to and responded to messages promptly... Items were in excellent condition as advertised... Items were individually bubble wrapped in a sturdy box and the package arrived at the time specified... He gave me a great deal on these items... Gave freebies as well!

A top class person. No worries and hassle-free. Highly recommended. I definitely look forward to dealing with you again, Jeff. Thanks very much, bro!

+1 agonistes86. Fantastic Neo shades and super fast shipping from Germany all the way to Malaysia. That's halfway around the way. Stuff from HK takes longer to reach.

Seller is friendly and buyers are constantly updated of their item progress. highly recommended.

+1 to addicted 2 collecting. GREAT SELLER! Thanks!:yess:

+1 to Elvis1976 for the custom John Marston figure. He looks bad ass!

+1 for The GodFather. Thanks for the excellent sale and also, the special bonus surprise. You're what sellers should always be!! :rock

+ 1 for CREG customs
+1 for Imaresqd1

Thanks to both of you for making the Bruce Wayne headsculpt available and dealing with the casting issues. The detail in the sculpt is unreal.

+1 for TD-0488; Great guy to trade with. Multiple figures for Multiple figures. Excellent trader, good communication and the perfect transaction. Thanks :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back